U.S Drift Circuit S3 | Supported by Privileged MS | Season over

• Thread starter MRDEVIL
  • 1,280 comments

Should USDC allow comfort mediums for the slower drift cars in GT so that they will be competitive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
shoot me a friend request and we can practice
Alright.... I'll send one now.

I'll update the op with the updated courses and such when I get to it
Cool Dev. Look forward to it. ^__^

And for motivation..... Here's the Championship prizes people!!

10603751_885298588147077_2843600290086818957_n.jpg
10730954_406514129514870_1348845421607730146_n.jpg

A NEW Lexus!! And these two lovely Red Hed models of Rias Gremory (Left) and Meiling Hong (Right)!! :D

There. Thats ya'll motivation. Get to work everyone. Or they'll be disappointed.

May I ask that USDC be held in friends only lobbies? Certain people are reporting people because they think they are using modded cars because of the wheelspin and those people are getting banned. At least in friends only lobbies you can't report players. I would love to participate this season but I probably won't if I have the possibility of being banned.

Last edited:
May I ask thay USDC be held in friends only lobbies? Certain people are reporting people because they think they are using modded cars because of the wheelspin and those people are getting banned. At least in friends only lobbies you can't report players. I would love to participate this season but I probably won't if I have the possibility of being banned.

Wheelspin, really?

They said something along the lines of it was slower than my car because of the wheelspin it had from the modded power, which wasn't even modded.

They're just another sore loser because someone else knows how to get the most out of their car.

It's impossible for that type of person to say 'oh well, I lost I'll try again another day'. Also they were probably too stupid to check your car's power in the player list whilst in the room...

Last edited:
I'm attempting to organize a club lobby IF ANYONE WOULD JOIN THE CLUB. When drift bash was hosted a couple weeks ago

https://m.facebook.com/DROPFIVEMoto...34008349578/752826891466950/?type=1&source=46

it was first opened under a club lobby and no one new how to work it. I'll do this season in a friends only lobby but with this safety comes incoinvienence. I guarantee you there's going to be someone everyone the states last second " I want to compete" then I'll have to add them. Sign out, sign back in, then make a whole new room. Watch.

Again, club number 1019806

USDC Club created! ID: 1019806

I'm attempting to organize a club lobby IF ANYONE WOULD JOIN THE CLUB. When drift bash was hosted a couple weeks ago

https://m.facebook.com/DROPFIVEMoto...34008349578/752826891466950/?type=1&source=46

it was first opened under a club lobby and no one new how to work it. I'll do this season in a friends only lobby but with this safety comes incoinvienence. I guarantee you there's going to be someone everyone the states last second " I want to compete" then I'll have to add them. Sign out, sign back in, then make a whole new room. Watch.

Again, club number 1019806

We won't make DB in a CLUB again until people are familiarized with it. On another hand, its good that you making an activity for the community. We may not make a

DB again in a while -I think- because of Steve's baby. Yes, he has a new obligation now so that takes loads of his time, plus the rest of us (Drop5) is busy -or more

likely lazy, :lol:- to host an event.

I will check out your club. See y'all around. 👍

I'd definitely like to participate. I'll have a look at the cars that are available, and sign up for sure.

Well to simplify things for ya everything thats Rear wheel drive is legal as long as its under the $125,000 dollar limit and doesn't have front downforce.

Back