U.S Drift Circuit S3 | Supported by Privileged MS | Season over

• Thread starter MRDEVIL
  • 1,280 comments

Should USDC allow comfort mediums for the slower drift cars in GT so that they will be competitive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait, wht the hell im talking about. its not USDC is FD. OMG My apologies. hahah USDC hp cap is 562, FD from ProShoots is 800. hahah dummy of me. :P

EDIT:
Ok............I offered lol

plz do not take me wrong. I did not mean to offend, tho. I appreciate that u offered but im not used to using anybody's tune. I've always kinda figured it out more or less. :gtpflag:

I've been experiencing some extreme technical difficulties with my ps3, it connects to the Internet but when I try to sign in it just doesn't. USDC may be postponed if this problem is to fixed by tomorrow morning.

I've been experiencing some extreme technical difficulties with my ps3, it connects to the Internet but when I try to sign in it just doesn't. USDC may be postponed if this problem is to fixed by tomorrow morning.
Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?
ill save you a 30min phone call to psn HQ. go to your network settings via ps button. click on "internet connection"... youll have the option to enable/disable it. Disable it. shut off ps3. turn back on and enable it. then go to "internet connection settings. reconnect it whether its wired or wireless. run a connection test which will pop up after you connected the internet. then you should be good to log back on. its a firewall error most likely. ive had this problem before.

Don't have McDonald's internet.
It's not the Internet, how would I be talking to you? Derp. My bro's ps3 works fine so does my phone, tablet computer. Its the ps3 itself. I'm gonna try to use my brothers, get my licenses, get my car and attempt to get the show on the road.

It's not the Internet, how would I be talking to you? Derp. My bro's ps3 works fine so does my phone, tablet computer. Its the ps3 itself. I'm gonna try to use my brothers, get my licenses, get my car and attempt to get the show on the road.
just do what I said... should fix it

I'll see what I can do Devil. Did you make sure you have downloaded the latest system update. What error code is it?

Last edited:
Back