U.S Drift Circuit S3 | Supported by Privileged MS | Season over

• Thread starter MRDEVIL
  • 1,280 comments

Should USDC allow comfort mediums for the slower drift cars in GT so that they will be competitive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that's unusual.. If anything it shouldve given you an error code.

It ain't unusual. It has happened to me before. When that has happened to me is because the signal is too weak. What I had to do is disconnect everything from the modem and router, even the internet cable, and I would wait patiently like 10 mins or so and reconnect everything back up. Then I would test my internet speed by going at speedtest.comcast.net
Even until today, that keeps happening from time to time to me. Its kinda normal but frustrating, of course.​

It ain't unusual. It has happened to me before. When that has happened to me is because the signal is too weak. What I had to do is disconnect everything from the modem and router, even the internet cable, and I would wait patiently like 10 mins or so and reconnect everything back up. Then I would test my internet speed by going at speedtest.comcast.net
Even until today, that keeps happening from time to time to me. Its kinda normal but frustrating, of course.​
It's looking quite glum for me and USDC.

I just improved my ps3 wireless internet connection from 9.7 mbps download and 2.7 mbps upload to 16.5 mbps download and 4.1 mbps upload, still wireless, just messing with the DNS codes. Easy enough so anyone can do it.

I just improved my ps3 wireless internet connection from 9.7 mbps download and 2.7 mbps upload to 16.5 mbps download and 4.1 mbps upload, still wireless, just messing with the DNS codes. Easy enough so anyone can do it.
Damnn maan. Hey!!! Hook me up. :lol: the max i get is 5.75 mbps and 1. something upload. hahah how can i improve this?

Ok, you want to take a picture of your IP adress and your Default router code by going to your Settings and Connection Status List. After that, the first thing you need to do is to go to your PS3 and on the XMB, scroll towards
in_setting.gif
(Settings) and under
in_setting.gif
(Settings), go to
in_networkset.gif
(Network Settings) and under that, go to (Internet Connection Settings). Once there, then go to (Custom) and when you get to (IP Address Settings), select (Manual). Now enter your IP Address into the IP Address line, leave the Subnet Mask default. Next thing you want to do is place your default router IP in the Default Router line. After that, those two DNS lines you see is what is going to speed up your internet connection for your PS3. Set both the Primary and Secondary DNS with the information below as exact. Primary DNS- 208.67.222.222 Secondary DNS- 208.67.220.220

If you want you can take a picture of your old current speed and compare it to your new speed, and yes, I know, I dp'ed.

Ok, you want to take a picture of your IP adress and your Default router code by going to your Settings and Connection Status List. After that, the first thing you need to do is to go to your PS3 and on the XMB, scroll towards
in_setting.gif
(Settings) and under
in_setting.gif
(Settings), go to
in_networkset.gif
(Network Settings) and under that, go to (Internet Connection Settings). Once there, then go to (Custom) and when you get to (IP Address Settings), select (Manual). Now enter your IP Address into the IP Address line, leave the Subnet Mask default. Next thing you want to do is place your default router IP in the Default Router line. After that, those two DNS lines you see is what is going to speed up your internet connection for your PS3. Set both the Primary and Secondary DNS with the information below as exact. Primary DNS- 208.67.222.222 Secondary DNS- 208.67.220.220
this made mine slower.

Latest Posts

Back