U.S Drift Circuit S3 | Supported by Privileged MS | Season over

• Thread starter MRDEVIL
  • 1,280 comments

Should USDC allow comfort mediums for the slower drift cars in GT so that they will be competitive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do we have to initiate the way Devil does int he video or can we just initiate our own way by the point he wants?
You can initiate anyway you want but you must be sideways but the start finish line. The video only describes the most common way of doing so

Fast, short and simple. I like it.

Its dead tbh. You cant really get on to people like other tracks. I feel like a camera car on this section. Zero door to door, because if you do you miss CPs lol and end up with a slightly dodgy line. In my opinion one of the worse sections of Sarthe and the game.

Thats just me freeing the realness.

Its dead tbh. You cant really get on to people like other tracks. I feel like a camera car on this section. Zero door to door, because if you do you miss CPs lol and end up with a slightly dodgy line. In my opinion one of the worse sections of Sarthe and the game.

Ayy who asked your retired ass for an opinion mate? lel

Not tried it myself but looks good, may be your style of drifting.

Yeah Greazy you can get door to door you just have to do it in a specific way, or give a car length consistently throughout the whole section. I do remember ish hunting me good but he did mention it was pretty much destroying his wheel

Last edited:
Back