UCD - Any one looking

  • Thread starter Thread starter SirViper
  • 207 comments
  • 7,738 views
Chaparral 2J '70. Pretty please with cherry on top.

Cannot be traded,and sir I don't see my last car in the list..
 
If you find a Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX, I'll trade that.

i have 2000 Sprinter Trueno GT_Apex (S. Shigeno Ver.)
also zero miles. untouched.

just in case someone needs it. lol didnt see that other post
 
Last edited:
Sorry, i have been having issues with the game, had to stop the installation it was freezing on me, and yesterday had to send something out to fix a mistake, i will get the next one on the list later tonite :)
 
No worries sir,thanks.:)
 
Back. about the AutoBacs in your sched I'll get it on the 21st whats your PSN? What can I pay with?
 
Three ZZIIs?? I'll take care of a couple after my trades are free. whose first?
 
anything extra in suits, helmets, cards /horns, or level 15 ticket, PSN Name is the same
 
Salikriaz

Tommy Kaira - ZZII ' 00 - TheRedStig
Tommy Kaira - ZZII ' 00 - ZeKillaOfDoom
Tommy Kaira - ZZII ' 00 - ColdBlooded

I do not know if they still need one or not, you can send them a message if you like
 
have you got a dodge ram and datsun 240z?
 
I've been looking for a Zonda C12s 7.3. Got one?
 
SirViper
Salikriaz

Tommy Kaira - ZZII ' 00 - TheRedStig
Tommy Kaira - ZZII ' 00 - ZeKillaOfDoom
Tommy Kaira - ZZII ' 00 - ColdBlooded

I do not know if they still need one or not, you can send them a message if you like

I still do
 
I sent a message to TheRedStig and never got an answer back if he needed it or not
 
I'll send one to coldblooded in a couple days. and i guess TheRedStig^ doesn't want one then

Edit: coldblooded already found one
 
Last edited:
Delete
 
Last edited:
Actually, I'm looking to replace my Jaguar XFR '10 (Standard) as I 'deleted' it not realising it could only be won once :dunce:
 
TVR Speed 12 if you could? :), and anything in particular you want for it?
 
I've been looking for a Zonda C12s 7.3. Got one?

i have a zonda c12s. not sure if its the 7.3 but ill check and get back later tonight after i finish this race. 148 laps to go :D
 
lookin fr TVR V8S.. add me bro.. thnks in advance..
 
I still owe for the S7 sirviper sent to me, so, can I help anyone?
 
I would like a TVR Speed 12 if you have any spare
Could send you a few reflex spice chips for it
 
Im looking for a Range Rover Stormer.
I have a Tommy K. ZZII. Been looking for the Range for some time.
 
Im looking for a Holden Monaro CV8 '04 and a Holden Commodore S S '04

Whichever you find first I guess.
Thanks a lot!
 
I got a tvr speed 12 in flip flop yellow so uou can remove me from your list. thanks for looking for me.
 
Im looking for a two tone Veyron not botherd about 0.0.0 what colours do u have ?
 
Hey, I've been searching for a '97 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 and a Camaro LM Race Car for what feels like ages. If you come across any, could you ring me up? Thanks!
 
Back