UCD - Any one looking

  • Thread starter Thread starter SirViper
  • 207 comments
  • 7,738 views
OK, ive had enough, going to bed, if there is anything anyone wants just let me know, ill keep an eye out for it the UCD
 
44(43 sent 2 of the same one by mistake) Suits sent,I could send more (I have 299 left,I'll send around 40 per car) I need a few more evo's.:)
 
Ok, Just list them and i will keep an eye out for them. btw i need ONE standard car, i bet you can guess what it is.
 
Speed 12,but unfortunately I'm booked into March for cars..I'll send gears tomorrow or when you find the Evo V GSR and VI GSR both in Scotia White and there are more but these will do for now.:)

Edit: the year is 98 and 99.
 
Last edited:
Do you have the Tommy Kaira ZZII '00 or are you looking for one? 'Cause if you have one, I'd love to have it... Would trade most anything for it.
 
I think i am already looking for one for someone else, but ill look for another past that one
 
'86 RUF BTR
Any color...
Can send cars, colors and suits
 
Toyota mrs gt300 I hope it is in gt5. Can trade 0/0/0 xj220.
 
Alright Werty finally accepted my FR so i'll send him the RS6 Avant. And i'll see if i have any other cars on the list to help you out

Edit: Car sent
 
Last edited:
TY Salikriaz

Kieran177, THere are a few MR-S, but not a GT300 (there is a S Edition and a V Edition )
 
I think he means the JGTC version of the MRS the super autobacs sponsored one
 
Mitsubishu Lancer Evol Vi 99 in Scotia White obtained
 
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 Found for splintert92 (private needs a Reflex Spice)
Found in Green Pearlscent
 
Perfect,more suits coming your way.👍
 
Rob i actually already had one, just had to find another one to replace for my collection
 
Oh fair enough,I'll send you 40 suits tomorrow.:)
 
Btw another way yall can help in using my drivers in remote races if anyone does them, (I have 5 online, keep one back to do the online race when i need the Cr.)
 
LaserViper3, I have the Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00, set for the 18th (let me know if you get it by then, if not will have it for you then.

Found in Gun Gray Metallic with 2454 km's
 
harrison1476, I Have the Ruf BTR '86, set for delivery on the 19th, Let me know if you get it by then.

Found in a Bluish teal color with 87,827 km
 
have you got a toyota mrs (jgtc)? This one
images
 
K, i was waiting to see if that was what he was wanting :)
 
Filled the gift box.:)
 
:-O How dare you, kinda odd that there is only a 50 limit
 
Yeah it's annoying,more coming tomorrow.:)
 
Back