UCD - Any one looking

  • Thread starter Thread starter SirViper
  • 207 comments
  • 7,738 views
Its a Toyato SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00 and ill keep an eye out for it
 
Tommy Kiara ZZII '00
 
grrrrrrr me and that car gonna fight, thats now the 3rd request LOL
 
Sirviper send one of the ZZII guys my way I got one that I can trade
 
do you have a tvr cerbera speed 12. i have been lookin for 1 for about 6 months now and no luck with either the ucd or online cd, any help would be appreciated
 
let me check kbolton, i know i have bought a few, still looking for one in reflex Spice.

Laserviper, TheRedStig was the first one to contact me on the Tommy Kiara, ask them if they still need one
 
Kbolton, i have one, one i am sending out and then two more,

Flip Flop Yellow 102.5 miles
Silver Stardust Metallic 46.8 Miles
Green Pearlscent 81.8 Miles

Choose two of these as someone gets one of them, just incase they get the one you want, the second option will fit :), ill put you down for the 20th
 
ill take whichever one you wanna give me. i have no preference. is there anything you would like in exchange for it
 
kbolton fisrt option found one, take your pick :)
 
kbolton, read the first post it has everything there :)
 
Ruf BTR takan off, user found one :)
 
ill keep an eye out for the tommy kaira zzII, if i find it ill buy it and send ur way.
 
maybe flip flop yellow, and green pearlescend stardust. speed 12
 
K if you find one, ill give you the useer and you can send it to them, no sence in sending to me just so i can ship it back out ( leaves a day open for me :))

The other user already found one, so i will send you the Flip Flop Yellow.
 
you can also see who has requested what on the first post as well and ones i have found and set to ship out, if you help out just let me know so i can remove it from the list
 
k k. thanks man.
 
Awesome suits incoming as soon as I've sent out a car to AJNS73.:)
 
Rob GSR VII in Scotia white found (whistles LMAO)
 
meister_dan, the Toyato - SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00 was found with 1614 km's delivering on the 22nd
 
Sneaky emptying as I went.;) 54 is plenty for now.:lol: I need one more car-an Evo VI GSR TM edition in Canal Blue and then I will send the rest tomorrow.👍 I think the year is 2000.
 
i got it at 39 LOL, just did the rest of it lol
 
👍
 
Splinter, Saleen S7 is Delivered
 
SirViper what do I owe you for the Skyline GT-R S Tune?
 
DLC Car Pack 3 LOL, kidding hehe, any extra gear, helmets, horns cards you may have will do :)
 
Ok, I will send some stuff over once I go back to my main account
 
Chaparral 2J '70. Pretty please with cherry on top.
 
If you find a Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX, I'll trade that.
 
Back