Ucd fgt

  • Thread starter Thread starter playdead
  • 18 comments
  • 2,738 views
Messages
49
Messages
headydoses
Anyone know what day does the fgt appear in the UCD? I've been cycling through for a few hours now and im having no luck. Missing psn :grumpy:
 
The UCD doesn't work like that. Nobody knows when it will show up in yours.
 
you actually better off waiting til psn is back up and get it from the on line dealership or either get a level 24 ticket
 
I couldn't say how many times you'll have to force cycle it to get it to show up, but it will. I've seen it show up WAY more times than other things I'm looking for!! The PAO has been eluding me forever. LOL
Maybe it just seems like it takes forever to offer you whatever you want... like the saying "a watched pot never boils". Well, it will boil... just seems longer.
 
just shows the UCD is crazy, i have cycled it maybe 15hrs chasing a Sauber Merc these last three days and never seen it once, seen the FGT at least 10 times.
 
Last edited:
you actually better off waiting til psn is back up and get it from the on line dealership or either get a level 24 ticket

This. I think the FGT will have a 1-5% chance of popping up in the UCD, as I never ever saw it pop up once. Anyone who spotted it spawn on the UCD will be miraculous.
 
Loonycrazyone
just shows the UCD is crazy, i have cycled it maybe 15hrs chasing a Sauber Merc these last three days and never seen it once, seen the FGT at least 10 times.

Somebody once said the "rarest car in the UCD is the one you're looking for." That seems to be the truth of it based on my and others' experience.
 
Somebody once said the "rarest car in the UCD is the one you're looking for." That seems to be the truth of it based on my and others' experience.

👍

Or, it's appearance in the UCD is directly related to the amount of credits you have at hand. I.e. when you don't have enough, it shows.....
 
👍

Or, it's appearance in the UCD is directly related to the amount of credits you have at hand. I.e. when you don't have enough, it shows.....


i didnt believe this until today, im at 17.6 mill. and in my dealer was the ford gt race car (light blue and orange) at 19.8 mill. suuucks. i usually dont go past 18 mill before i spend it on more race cars. probally wont get that car for a long time!!

ive only seen the fgt in my used dealer 2 times and ive played everyday since dec 25
 
Yeah, I've been looking for the FGT ever since the PSN went down...no luck...might even get a level 24 ticket before OCD is back.
 
I've played gt5 pretty much everyday since February and I only recall seeing the FGT once in the ucd. Wait till the psn is back up and grab you one from the ocd. Can't wait to get a level 24 ticket so I can get all the different colored version of the FGT. So far I have 5 of them and two are blue.
 
I've played gt5 pretty much everyday since February and I only recall seeing the FGT once in the ucd. Wait till the psn is back up and grab you one from the ocd. Can't wait to get a level 24 ticket so I can get all the different colored version of the FGT. So far I have 5 of them and two are blue.

nice, im waiting for the red one or blue. I have the silver and black, and the white fgt. Is there a red and white or a blue and white? or just solid on those colors? Is there a color list on the site here?
 
i didnt believe this until today, im at 17.6 mill. and in my dealer was the ford gt race car (light blue and orange) at 19.8 mill. suuucks. i usually dont go past 18 mill before i spend it on more race cars. probally wont get that car for a long time!!

ive only seen the fgt in my used dealer 2 times and ive played everyday since dec 25

You don't need to buy the Ford GT, its too expensive. I would just do the Indy 500 Endurance race, You can even take a rubberband and grind it if you want.
 
DA__dogg https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=184585

Found this on this site.

So far I have two blue, one green/white, one green/yellow, and one red.

thanks

here another with pics

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=164652

cryptomanic

You don't need to buy the Ford GT, its too expensive. I would just do the Indy 500 Endurance race, You can even take a rubberband and grind it if you want.

LOL yeah to late now, i thought that was a bit much
 
You don't need to buy the Ford GT, its too expensive. I would just do the Indy 500 Endurance race, You can even take a rubberband and grind it if you want.

You can't rubberband the Indy 500 endurance race. You run out of fuel and spend most of the race doing 80km/h, then the AI crashes into you and spins you round a bit and chances are you'll end up going the wrong way VERY slowly. Like the wind Indy for cash, Dream car Indy for XP.
 
Back