UCD spreadsheet by Famine/Duck

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarioZ
  • 8 comments
  • 1,103 views
Messages
8
Messages
SanDante
Please help by directing me to where I might download the UCD search Excel spreadsheet produced by the 2 gents above.

Many thanks
 
Thanks Schwartz

That's where I got stuck. "Duck" posted that the spreadsheet is further updated. Cannot find it, or is the 3rd one on the page you directed me to (under the Master Lists) the updated one? When I open it it says updated 5/31/2012!!
 
Can you link me to the specific post(s) you are referring to? An easy way to do that is just to quote them and paste the quote on to here. Then I can click on the post to find the origin of it.
 
I want to know more about duck, searching with control + F on first page and don't see him?
 
Sorry, but my pasting links etc. skills are zero. So please go to the link of the thread as posted by Schwartz above and go to page 88 of that thread and there you'll find Duck from Sardinia. He has posted many times talking about the updates to the UCD spreadsheet, but for the life of me I cannot find the link to it.
 
DarioZ, the master lists reference in the first post of the UCD thread are compiled by TornadoAlley, and he hasn't yet updated them with Duck's most recent data - in fact the project has slowed right down as there is less demand now.

Where Duck said the spreadsheet is updated, he was referring to his own googledocs spreadsheet ;) Unfortunately, I seem to have lost my link to Duck's list :ouch: Duck's file will only be of further help to you if you are playing in the days Duck has been covering though.
 
Thanks Clibby34.

Ok so now the fog has lifted. If you find the link I would appreciate you posting it here.

Thanks again
 
If you look in the sticky thread at the top of this forum, the UCD thread is linked to. My involvement in it is somewhat minimal now though :lol:

And Duck's username is tough to search for because the characters he uses just look like "Duck" - they're different characters so the search won't return them.
 
Back