[UCD] The Hunt For 0km Cars

• Thread starter PureLogic
  • 151 comments
I got a mazda rx8 concept type II with 0 miles from the UCD

You mean like this?
:sly: Had the picture on my computer for 9 days alredy , but was busy doing other stuff
mazdarx8concepttype20km.jpg

no idea why my find wasn't added

I'm on it , since the OP has not made a list of cars in the opening post I have gathered what was posted in this thread to make it easyer for people to see the whole picture.

Here is the updated list of UCD cars reported , found and pictures at 0km : (and link to picture where possible)
- In the order of mentioned in this thread.

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 - pic1 by PureLogic , pic2 by anastasis14
Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo ??? -possibly just mixed with OCD 0km version
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
Hyundai Clix Concept '01
Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept '00 pic by slower than bob
Toyota RSC '01
Jaguar E-TYPE Coupe '61 - Really? , posted 31st of July 2011 another possible mix up with OCD
Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) pic1 - link to where it used to be by shepzki , pic2 by ZeGermanBastorD
Hyundai HCD6 Concept '01 pic by shepzki
Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02 pic by slower than bob
Cadillac CIEN Concept '02
RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01 pic by MadMax86

I think i should give out a prize for the first one to catch a 0km non-concept, non-veyron, non-GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car :D

Audi Le Mand quattro and TVR Speed 12 are concept cars even thought it does not say so in the name.
Most likely someone will spot a tuner car or race car with 0km.

MadMax

Alrighty...

Since this thread is becoming fruitful, I'll be updating the OP with the official list of cars we've found so far.

I will only list cars that have been evidenced with screenshots and/or is obviously always 0km in the UCD, i.e. the Veyron.

Big thanks to MadMax86 for bringing this up along with the initial list. 👍

And finally...

Keep hunting those 0kms! :D

It's impossible to see a car in the UCD that has 0km. There's cars that's close to it, like some race cars that had +100km clocked-in. But no car will have 0km, as the A.I. owner will always drive it to around 50-100 kilometers.

Never seen one, don't think it's possible.

Did you guys even bother to click on the pictures the tc posted? Well obviously not, it has been proven several times already that the UCD can have 0 km cars and not just the veyrons. Every car with a low mileage at the UCD can have 0 km but the chances are rather low. Searching for them is a waste of time.

I just found a 0km Toyota Altezza Touring Car in the UCD...I took a pic of it but it may be a while before I post it as I'll need to figure out how to get it up...Just know that one exists..👍

Now that's something different , non concept car / Veyron / #91 Viper GTS-R . 👍

MadMax

Now that's something different , non concept car / Veyron / #91 Viper GTS-R . 👍

MadMax

Hey MadMax86...I too was thinking that the Toyota Altezza would join that rare(r) group as well to become one of three non-concepts found so far. Yet after reading the bio on the car I'm not so sure that it would qualify for that elite status as it seems that this car may just be another GT creation. Even so,I'd posted a close but no cigar car earlier in this thread and I don't recall this car being mentioned at all,concept or real!...No matter..For 35,000c this car is under priced anyways as I've won the 4hr nurburgring with it before this one popped up...At any rate I think(hope!) it can go down as an unconfirmed sighting...:)

Last edited:
Well aren't I the lucky one!...I'm going to sound like the boy who cried wolf here but I've found another 0km car...This time it's a Toyota Denso Sard Supra GT '00...Again I do have a pic but I'm unable to post it right now(*sigh*) as well as the above mentioned Altezza...When I'm able you'll see both.

This one is definitely not a concept car too!...:)

Found a Lutecia Race Car with 5 miles on it, that's the closest I've been to 0 miles other than the atleast 4 Veyrons I've seen.

Here is another pic of that #91 Viper GTS-R .

0kmvipergtsrteamoreca91.jpg

Same PS3 , same UCD cycles.

MadMax

Just found another, at the minute I do not have a camera so can't prove it but it's this car:

Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95

I'll leave it in there and see if I can borrow a camera from somebody and get the required pic.

20 cycles ago, I came across the tank car with 0 distance travelled. I'm on the second master list, and I already have the vehicle as it was a win prize.

Just found a new one guys, again I don't have a camera but when I can get one again will add a pic. The car is:

Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept '02

Back