UEFA Euro 2012

Discussion in 'Sports' started by AlexGTV, Apr 2, 2012.

1. MUSC4EVER

MUSC4EVER Premium

Hey someone should set up a world cup 2014 qualfiying thread!, if they havnt done it already!?

2. Emptyone

Emptyone

Famine has, though it's locked for the moment here

3. TyrrellRacing

TyrrellRacing Premium

Not quite sure why it's locked ? :confused:

4. Emptyone

Emptyone

So it can be a results page, and not a discussion thread ? Only Famine will know :idea:

5. MUSC4EVER

MUSC4EVER Premium

Its maybe because the european part of qualifying doesnt start till september...but the south american part started a few months ago, so did the african one as well i think..

6. Horde_R35

Horde_R35

I hope we get England in the way or in the next WC so we can see more hating :lol:, because we all know what will happen :sly:.

7. Pagey279

Pagey279

I don't hate the team, just two of their main players who stand for everything I despise in football.
    And yes if Portugal and England go head to head Portugal will win, the way England play in major tournaments any big team can knock us out with ease.

8. Biffy

Biffy

Half of the Portugal team will spend most of their time rolling around on the pitch?

9. Famine

Famine Administrator

I locked it while I was piecing it together. I'll fill in the results from June tomorrow and unlock it.

I notice once again that perfectly valid points are being ignored on grounds of the nationality of those expressing them. You wouldn't accept this the other way, folks...

10. Touring Mars

Touring Mars Moderator

Apparently UEFA have admitted to a bit of artistic license during the Germany v Italy game... remember the shot of the lady crying after Balotelli put Italy 2-0 up? Well, apparently that shot was recorded during the national anthems before the game even started, but was spliced in to show "the human story of the game”. :rolleyes:

11. CAM

CAM Premium

I guess I'm one of the few American soccer fans on here :lol:. I wish our WC qualis were more spread out, we had two in one weekend (win vs. Antigua and Barbuda and draw vs. Guatemala) a few weeks back and don't have anymore until a weekend in September, which is also two games. Confusing.

12. Horde_R35

Horde_R35

Saw that on the news the other day. The lady will take them to court apperantly :tup:. Thats only one of the things that were manipulated.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012