UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifying

• Thread starter Famine
  • 160 comments
Hungary and North Macedonia both qualify, Hungary were 1-0 down to Iceland on 87 minutes!

Had to do it the hard way!

Massive congrats to Scotland, nothing wrong with Marshall pen save to me, looked like he had his right foot on the line until the last possible moment.

Heartbreak for Northern Ireland who lost in extra time.

And I wake up to news that Scotland and Slovakia have both qualified. Delightful.

Now something awful will happen as payback because it's Friday 13th in 2020...

And I wake up to news that Scotland and Slovakia have both qualified. Delightful.

Now something awful will happen as payback because it's Friday 13th in 2020...
Yeah, the tournament will be cancelled.

Yeah, the tournament will be cancelled.

Please no, that exact thought crossed my mind and knowing Scotland will bloody happen. :lol:

It's been such a long time since I have been able to cheer on my country of birth in the middle of the night, that I hardly remember what it's like and have to watch the replay of Archie Gemmill slotting one home to make up for it.

England v Scotland tickets
(18th June 2021)

This may be of interest to one of you. A close mate of mine has two tickets in a corporate box for England v Scotland. He paid £300 each, but he didn't know the other day when he bought them that it was going to be the same day as his Covid 19 postponed wedding.

If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.

It's at Dundee's Registry Office, at 2.30pm. The bride's name is Moira, she's 5'4", about 8 stone, quite pretty, has her own income and is a really good cook.

Last edited:
England v Scotland tickets
(18th June 2021)

This may be of interest to one of you. A close mate of mine has two tickets in a corporate box for England v Scotland. He paid £300 each, but he didn't know the other day when he bought them that it was going to be the same day as his Covid 19 postponed wedding.

If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.

It's at Dundee's Registry Office, at 2.30pm. The bride's name is Moira, she's 5'4", about 8 stone, quite pretty, has her own income and is a really good cook.

I'm not fully convinced. Got some nudes?

Back