Ufc 2

• Thread starter boomee
  • 3 comments
I picked it up a couple of days ago, my first impression is that the fights are harder to win than in the original UFC game. Also I'm not super keen on how they do the attributes for your career fighter, in the original game you could just apply points you got from fights and training directly to the stat you wanted to increase, now you have to play the mini games for training in order to improve the attributes. I mean it's probably more "realistic" but if my character is a boxer, I don't want to focus on submissions.

Customization isn't nearly as robust either, you don't get a wide selection of shorts or walkout stuff. Tattoos are better this time around though, as are things like hair, facial features, etc.

I do like how they improved the fighting mechanics though and there's more to it now then just mashing buttons.

Im a fan of MMA and the UFC series by THQ, heard lots of bad stuff about this game but regardless i just cannot support EA. I went on the store to check out the game, Day 1 DLC is a joke but EA have gone one step further, if you buy Bruce Lee or Bas Rutten Or Tyson it cost £1.69, Now if t you want to use them in multiple weight classes you have to buy them for each weight class, an absolute scam. I wish to see EA go extinct. Will not see a cent from me which is a shame as i really miss a real combat sports game

Back