Ugliest car in GT3 (by popular request)

Ugliest car in GT3? Or anywhere for that matter....

• Trueno GT-Apex Shigeno version (popular choice)

Votes: 58 8.5%
  • Trueno GT-Apex (another popular choice)

Votes: 51 7.5%
  • Daihatsu Mira

Votes: 103 15.1%
  • Suzuki Alto Works

Votes: 133 19.4%
  • Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak

Votes: 86 12.6%
  • Volkswagen Lupo

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • Austin Allegro

Votes: 46 6.7%
  • Africa

Votes: 34 5.0%
  • Badger

Votes: 20 2.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 18 2.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 101 14.8%

• Total voters
"When you said it was your 'Autobahnstormer' I thought you meant it had an engine not on of Dr Diesel's evil inventions"

hmmmm.... the Golf TDi is quicker than the GTi- same engine in mine. You and your GSA anytime; and I'll start in 3rd gear to give you a chance :D

BTW- is that one of those atrocious things that raises when you start it up? My grandad had a Citroen Pallas when I was a kid. Not yer ideal getaway car....
a1i.jpg

Yes, but your car is a lot heavier than the Golf and while it may be the same engine, does it have the same power? And my car does have to raise up and it isn't quick but then it's my first car, if it was quick, I couldn't afford the insurance! Besides, my car is much more comfy than yours :D

Originally posted by g.money
hmmmm.... the Golf TDi is quicker than the GTi- same engine in mine. You and your GSA anytime; and I'll start in 3rd gear to give you a chance :D
Hey, hey, hey. I've got a Golf GTi 1.8T (not for long - then I'm a ricer!) and it pisses all over the TDi!!! :mad:

right- last Audi pic unless provoked (we are discussing UGLY cars, after all, so lets get back on-topic :D )
rs4_5.jpg

GO ON LAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Looks a bit unstable at 20mph... ;) New wing mirrors from Halfords look good tho'. :D

Originally posted by mr_pushrod
Yes, but your car is a lot heavier than the Golf and while it may be the same engine, does it have the same power? And my car does have to raise up and it isn't quick but then it's my first car, if it was quick, I couldn't afford the insurance! Besides, my car is much more comfy than yours :D

heavier, yes. Same power, yes. Insurance- tell me about it- THAT IS WHY I HAVE A DIESEL, my friend (£1300!!!) Comfier? I wouldn't bet on it- lovely sports seats made for people who can afford to spend 20-odd grand on a car. Only problem is that these people tend to have wide asses..... (unlike my 6'2" 12stone frame) :D and being able to do 125mph with a full car of five adults? Priceless... :cool:

6' 2" - yeah right! Everyone knows that height isn't attainable on a northern diet! Chips 'n' gravy, black puddings, gorse bushes, babies, red cross parcels and pidgeon stews! :D

£1300 on an Audi TDi! Ouch! :embarrassed:uch:

" 6' 2" - yeah right! Everyone knows that height isn't attainable on a northern diet! Chips 'n' gravy, black puddings, gorse bushes, babies, red cross parcels and pidgeon stews! "

:lol: :lol: :lol: -even more incredible when you think we only get three and a half hours of sunlight a year :cool: :D

ps don't forget the whippet soup...

it certainly will be when I get the leather interior in it- your suspension will be softer, but mine will go round corners :D :rolleyes:

oh, also got plans for a 2.5l 5cyl 180bhp TDi engine too! Oh yes! :D :D :D 😈 :eek: :D :cool:

A) mine goes round corners, just not very quickly
B) the leather will just make it smell different
C) my car isn't soft, it's compliant :D

Originally posted by mr_pushrod
A) mine goes round corners, just not very quickly
B) the leather will just make it smell different
C) my car isn't soft, it's compliant :D

:rolleyes: ;) hehehe........

Its a bit quiet in here so to get everyone going again heres some pics of the car thats lead the poll ;)

Attachments

• trueno1.jpg
    trueno1.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 78
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! how could they? To a Skyline, of all things.... :( :( :(
apexigtr2.jpg

please, not the Teflon treatment..... <sniff>

Originally posted by g.money
aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Jeez- where are my sunglasses? :cool: :eek:
Hanging round your neck on a string like Larry Grayson's! :D

I do believe that this 'Aztacky' thing is the first vehicle ever not to have one slightly attractive feature! :( Presumably it was wind tunnel tested at the Lego factory. ;) It reminds me of the replacement station wagon in National Lampoon's Vacation!!! :eek:

:D

hahahahahaahahha!!!!!!!! the following is taken from a page aptly titled "crap cars"...

"Pictured on this page is the Daihatsu Move. Isn't it utterly, horribly revolting? I mean just look at it. It was designed by every 2year old that ever held a crayon. I find it absolutely no suprise that, in a very few weeks after this monstrosity was launched, the currency and economy of South Korea fell thorugh the floor. It is the ultimate car designed and built for people who have absolutely no interest in cars. And yet there are such people and they do buy them which I find beggars belief.

There are of course lots of cars which bring out the worst in me. I have quite a simple rule which states that Metros, Maestroes, Montegoes and Micras get absolutely no respect from me. Don't let 'em out, get in front of 'em whenever possible because if you have one in front of you, it will hold you up and do any number of bizarre things which are likely to raise one's blood pressure to dangerous levels, and for which reason alone they should be outlawed on health grounds. The Daihatsu Move and all the foul creations in it's class are slightly different, in that they should be firebombed on sight. "
DaihatsuMove.jpg

heeheehee... :D

Back