Ugliest car in GT3 (by popular request)

Ugliest car in GT3? Or anywhere for that matter....

• Trueno GT-Apex Shigeno version (popular choice)

Votes: 58 8.5%
  • Trueno GT-Apex (another popular choice)

Votes: 51 7.5%
  • Daihatsu Mira

Votes: 103 15.1%
  • Suzuki Alto Works

Votes: 133 19.4%
  • Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak

Votes: 86 12.6%
  • Volkswagen Lupo

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • Austin Allegro

Votes: 46 6.7%
  • Africa

Votes: 34 5.0%
  • Badger

Votes: 20 2.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 18 2.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 101 14.8%

• Total voters
No, if you you are going to put a sticker on your door, might as well make it a good one
chicky.jpg
:eek: :D

Don't panic. Remember the two Trueno's count as one.

...look I don't make the rules, OK! :)

:mad: oooohhh, NOW there's gonna be trouble......

just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

hi y'all.. :D

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

!!!NORTHERN MONKEY ALERT!!!

:D hehehehe

Hey, BTW welcome to the forum! Good to have you along. :)

PS. I saw you snooping around yesterday... :rolleyes:

who, me? :rolleyes:

had a slight, er, login problem... :( but now the monkey is home... good to see you're all still cracked in the head.

ps AT; nice beaver- sorry, badger!!

Thought I'd better kick this thread back into shape:

The Nissan Figaro - Micra running gear... :(

Attachments

• figaro.jpg
    figaro.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 118
Originally posted by Danger Powers

skodaelol.jpg

and the inside including a 'flux capacitor'

skodacockpit.jpg

:eek: Christ alive..... is there no limit to the depths these kiwi ex-pat hairdressers will go to? -and yes, DP, I have seen the Nicky Clarke Appreciation Society convention in your garage on the 1st page..... :( it's a sad day for all...

I saw mr_pushrod the other day, cruisin' around in his real car- not his 'dream' GSA- here it is...

bangers-5.jpg

tasty huh, AT? :cheeburga

Ok, so we've done the ugliest car, but have we done a worst car pole? For some reason, I think it actually was done in the recent past, but I can't seem to find it. What prompted me to think of this, THE FRIGGIN ZONDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: I HATE THAT CAR! :mad:

Reliant Robin banger racing is one of the funniest things I have every seen! As for you g.monkey, welcome to the forums but if you spread these rumours about me driving a Robin, I'll have to spread rumours about your vinyl bonnet fetish :D

BTW, mason what is wrong with the Zonda, it sounds lovely, looks stunning and goes like stink! If you say it doesn't handle, I may have to rip your arm off and beat you with the wet end!

Originally posted by g.money
I saw mr_pushrod the other day, cruisin' around in his real car- not his 'dream' GSA- here it is...

bangers-5.jpg

tasty huh, AT? :cheeburga
Stunner! The days before the three-wheeled fraternity realised 2 at the front, 1 at the back was actually more stable! Oh well... :rolleyes:

Nice avatar - new evening job at the local Butlins working out then! :D

err, it's standard, I used it for the non-tuned endurance. I like the way it handled. For the Zonda cup, I used a race car that I had won, that understeered but the road car I thought was good.

Oh, if any of you want to see some proper driving then download this:

http://w1.movies.taner.net/RUF-Nurburgring-2.wmv

That is the RUF test driver going ten tenths around Nordscliffe, the old 14 mile Nurburgring in a Yellowbird, much of the time sideways. It's fairly big (12.9mb) but goes on for nearly 8 minutes and is just amazing. If you love cars you need to download this!

I posted pics of both my GSA and and the GSA chic on hot or not cars, you will be pleased to know that both can be found in the bottom 5 with mine being the lowest rated car on the site! :lol:

Originally posted by mr_pushrod
I posted pics of both my GSA and and the GSA chic on hot or not cars, you will be pleased to know that both can be found in the bottom 5 with mine being the lowest rated car on the site! :lol:
Congratulations! I didn't think it was going to do that well... ;) :D

Originally posted by axletramp

Hear that DP? It's not me knocking your MX5 this time! ;) :D
ah yes, someone else talking out of his arse. sorry guys I can't be witty, been working far too hard this week, but I'm pissed now and its only going to get worse for the reset fo the weekend :)

Originally posted by Tailslide
I don't think the Allegro is getting enough votes.....here's a little taster of the top of the line model,Austin Allegro Vanden Plas
Set faces to stun :eek:
sorry TS, I had to report your posting. Its just way too offensive....

Not yet, I've got to download it and transfer it to a PC (wmv format you see) as I'm in front of a Mac at the moment. :)

I've left a comment about your GSA on 'Is you car HOT or NOT?'. Plus I've posted an image... see if you can tell which one, it's not obvious. :D hehehe

Back