B benzoboy Messages 2,325 Messages benzoboy Messages BenRB26 May 19, 2006 #1 Since the old thread bought up some rather fugly pics I thought it would be cool to make another one, starting with the Nissan Navara...
Since the old thread bought up some rather fugly pics I thought it would be cool to make another one, starting with the Nissan Navara...
guska Drift Poultry Premium Messages 2,216 Queenstown, South Australia Messages guska_Cryotank Messages guska1984 May 19, 2006 #2 got any pics? can't say I have ever taken any notice of the navara interior. But I have seen some pretty damn ugly ones in my job (servo attendant)
got any pics? can't say I have ever taken any notice of the navara interior. But I have seen some pretty damn ugly ones in my job (servo attendant)
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,141 Scotland Messages GTP_daan May 19, 2006 #3 benzoboy Since the old thread bought up some rather fugly pics I thought it would be cool to make another one, Click to expand... I think it would have been cooler if you had decided to use the original thread instead of starting a new one. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79381&highlight=ugliest+car+interior
benzoboy Since the old thread bought up some rather fugly pics I thought it would be cool to make another one, Click to expand... I think it would have been cooler if you had decided to use the original thread instead of starting a new one. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79381&highlight=ugliest+car+interior