UK qualification

• Thread starter Carter5510
  • 12 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Carter5510
How many people from the UK in round 4 qualify for the national final. I have looked on the gt website and it says total number 28 but only 14 from online final. Is there another way to qualify? Thanks

How many people from the UK in round 4 qualify for the national final. I have looked on the gt website and it says total number 28 but only 14 from online final. Is there another way to qualify? Thanks

On the live event I guess

The Facebook minigame and live events (which I'm sure will be at Cholmondeley Pageant of Power [this weekend] and Goodwood Festival of Speed [weekend after next], as usual, but I haven't been told).

Yes, you have to physically go to them. Basicly you show up or are invited, you get in a "racing pod" do a short time trial in GT6 ( only a few laps ) then at the end of the session, the player with the best time gets into the national events.

I "think" that's how it works in the UK.

Where are these live events?
I don't know. Traditionally they've been at the Cholmondeley Pageant of Power and Goodwood Festival of Speed - along with one at the O2 for some event that I forget - but I've not been told yet this year. CPOP would be this weekend and GWFOS two weekends hence.
Do you physically go to them
Yes. That's what makes them "live".

I don't know. Traditionally they've been at the Cholmondeley Pageant of Power and Goodwood Festival of Speed - along with one at the O2 for some event that I forget - but I've not been told yet this year. CPOP would be this weekend and GWFOS two weekends hence.Yes. That's what makes them "live".

Tickets are sold out for Saturday @GFOS :banghead:

So with 14 people qualifying how many people in the top 100 are actually eligible or do not want to compete in the academy. Does any one know or maybe going from last years figures?

Well me and Twissy definitely can't go, I believe Jack O'Neil from 2012 may be in there somewhere he can't go that put's us down to 17th, however Bandit then falls into this and he can't go so that puts us then to 18th position. I would be very wary about being 18th though as I'm not sure whether Jack is in there! You also have the issue of anyone who doesn't want to go, so be wary and just push!

Back