UK Sharkport/Xport retailers?

• Thread starter nitro_2005
  • 39 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
A1122 (Peterborough to Swaffham, via Downham Market). Best driving on Earth.

Only problem is, Norwich is at one end of it, so you either have to start there or finish there. Bummer.

i would normally travel down the a11, if that is what you meant! is it really the best driving on earth? how do you mean? ride quality? traffic? what?

nitro_2005
i would normally travel down the a11, if that is what you meant! is it really the best driving on earth? how do you mean? ride quality? traffic? what?

You mean the A47, past Kings' Lynn? A11 would be a weird way to go (you'd have to go down the A1(M) to the A14, then back up on the A11 at Newmarket). Bleugh!

On the A1122, once you get past the crap at Thorney (though they've nearly finished their much-needed bypass, thank god), there's some b-r-i-lliant roads down near Nordelph, Downham Market itself and Marham. Really engaging to drive on and usually empty - though passing isn't a problem.

i've been looking at the picture and there doesn't seem to be a socket for the yellow video plug on the slim ps2's av3 wire thingy (you know what i mean). is that a problem?

edit: oops, double post. sorry!

No - that one has an S-Video input. You need a Composite Video input (though the Maplin guy would understand "yellow thing").

oh and about the a1122 thing, that route you mentioned with thorney and all that, would that be a quicker route back to peterborough?

Yeah, just ask the guy in the shop. He'll know.

As we're away down a completely different road now, (The A1122 it seems!), and in the wrong forum, I'm just going to lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back