UKGTP15 Interest?

• Thread starter Venari
  • 95 comments
Do you guys save the replays from your GT5 iLan races, I'd love to watch them on You Tube, or if someone could send me a replay file? I've heard that there's no lag at all in them, is that true?

Thanks, I watched some of them. Looks like you guys have quite a lot of fun at these get togethers! :)

I'm in reading. Sounds like something I should be doing!!! Would be interested on any future events, or would consider organising one myself. With some advice from those who have gone through it all before!!! Anyone in the Berkshire area who is up for getting togeather let me know.

Without meaning to cause any direct offence...

It's fairly traditional for a UKGTP event to have at least one "fresh meat" attendee, but they'll be someone we know online and have driven with online - if we're going to spend two days in a room driving with someone, we have to know they're not going to smash into everything... You don't have to be any good - we have some unusual events that mean pretty much anyone can win a race - we just need to know the other guys and the scenery aren't going to be wearing your cars a lot.

And that you'll be fun and can stand having your own theme tune and a new name :D

So get out and about on the forums. Jump into GTP events and online races - get yourself in the WRS. But get out and about on the forums more :D

Back