Ultimate Sleeper?

• Thread starter Swara
  • 212 comments
UnKnOwN287
alright after some research in peoples tuning garages and the online leader board i have not found this car in neither, my tune for this car runs a 10.166 that is currently my best time in it, i myself was completely shocked, i also drive automatic and im sure someone will be able to beat my time with a better tune aswell, the car is the spyker c8 laviolette

I wouldn't call the Spyker a sleeper, it looks fast, sounds great, but falls short to chevelles, cobras, even RX-7's and 300ZX's.. So I think it's really not much of a "sleeper" per say, more like asleep :(

If you can afford it, the Miura is a fun sleeper to run against unsuspecting people. Or the XKR R '02. I get a lot of "WTF is that car" when I run that against muscle.

Master__Shake_
If you can afford it, the Miura is a fun sleeper to run against unsuspecting people. Or the XKR R '02. I get a lot of "WTF is that car" when I run that against muscle.

I like the sound of that :) .. I love beatin on slower cars with the Interceptor.. Sometimes I'll pull out the 2J in rooms full of vipers and Enzo's just to hear the suprise when I destroy them THEN tell them it's a 3 speed :D

Latest Posts

Back