Ultimate Sleeper?

• Thread starter Swara
  • 212 comments
Youngun
Can the SRT run fast than the ACR, mine has more power but more weight (but I don't do drag that often) any ideas? Also my FTS also has more hp (only 10 tho I think)

No it cannot due to the less amount of HP.

Thanks man. :)

The Infiniti will not run with Spec V's. It may surprise them, but it won't run with them.

Its my second favorite car brand next to BMW.

Last night I was in a room beating enzo's, gtr's, and shelby cobras with my LFA

so I have no doubt, that, given the room, your fx45 will beat some specV.s

But that's the thing. My SRT does. Oil and everything done but SRT comes out as more

Then you need to break in your ACR because the '03 only has 1005 HP

seanneedscar

Ok, SRT is close too that but hate going for the easy option. Gonna break in loads soon tho
Btw, I think most cars, done the right way can beat any car in a 1/4 mile.

seanneedscar

The shelby Cobra yes, it may be defeated by well tuned LFA's.

But there is no possibility that a 9.7 car will beat a 9.0xx car. Only if the Spec V was tuned by an opossum (badly tuned).

Check the 1/4 class thread.

The shelby Cobra yes, it may be defeated by well tuned LFA's.

But there is no possibility that a 9.7 car will beat a 9.0xx car. Only if the Spec V was tuned by an opossum (badly tuned).

Check the 1/4 class thread.

First of all a Shelby cobra is a 9.4 sec car. LFA is 9.6 there is NO competition there (thats like 8 car gap)

Secondly, you are aware that I know what I'm talking about.. why would you try to make me look so blatantly stupid? I'm well aware SpecV's run 9 flat, I was just saying (literally) IN SOME ROOMS you will beat SpecV's, (because their tunes suck) just how I beat them in my LFA

man...

seanneedscar
First of all a Shelby cobra is a 9.4 sec car. LFA is 9.6 there is NO competition there (thats like 8 car gap)

Secondly, you are aware that I know what I'm talking about.. why would you try to make me look so blatantly stupid? I'm well aware SpecV's run 9 flat, I was just saying (literally) IN SOME ROOMS you will beat SpecV's, (because their tunes suck) just how I beat them in my LFA

man...

Okay. 0.2 is not a big gap. Maybe like one car, but it goes back to my point of how it was tuned.

I'll let it go here. No hostility meant, my friend.

You got the Nuvolari to 9.08x? Not possible...

ill send you a pic later, i tuned it from 9.1's full mods broken in with a good base tune to 9.11x's consistently it was a typo earlier I ment 9.10X's meaning it runs 9.100-9.110 not saying thats "fast" compared to gts,acr and all those but its one of the few cars you take online and people in acrs,spec vs always think they will win and a good amount of them dont....back to my other question do u think theres any undiscovered 8.7-9.3 cars OCD or UCD? or we just wait for dlc gt6?

greedygenius
ill send you a pic later, i tuned it from 9.1's full mods broken in with a good base tune to 9.11x's consistently it was a typo earlier I ment 9.10X's meaning it runs 9.100-9.110 not saying thats "fast" compared to gts,acr and all those but its one of the few cars you take online and people in acrs,spec vs always think they will win and a good amount of them dont....back to my other question do u think theres any undiscovered 8.7-9.3 cars OCD or UCD? or we just wait for dlc gt6?

There are many, majority of them being race cars. I cannot get on my PS3, so I cannot give you a full list.

greedygenius

What about Aston V8 Vantage '99..... Mines got 926hp currently. Im not a really drag tuner but it's got bags of power. This been done yet?

Btw is the Cobra tune similar to the AC 427 tune? As there similar?

What would you base as a mininum. My Audi RS6 '02 got 700hp (not sure on oil tho) and CL600 '00 is on 627 (bit low?)

No Infiniti FX45 will beat a GTR V-SPEC, unless the GTR doesn't have most of the available tuning parts.

There are many, majority of them being race cars. I cannot get on my PS3, so I cannot give you a full list.

i dont mean race cars obviously you take a race car its gonna run faster if you can reduce wheel spin enough but im saying cars that are street cars or versions of street cars...r35tc,r35,srt10,zzii,zr1....do you think theres a car over 2000lbs thats close to being a street car that runs 9.3s or faster that no one has found? i didnt hear about the hpa r32 golf until about 2 months ago im not sure if it wasnt known that it could be fast or that whoever found out kept it on the downlow or what but thats the last car i know of that can run mid 9s that hasnt been known and used for a long time.

i dont mean race cars obviously you take a race car its gonna run faster if you can reduce wheel spin enough but im saying cars that are street cars or versions of street cars...r35tc,r35,srt10,zzii,zr1....do you think theres a car over 2000lbs thats close to being a street car that runs 9.3s or faster that no one has found? i didnt hear about the hpa r32 golf until about 2 months ago im not sure if it wasnt known that it could be fast or that whoever found out kept it on the downlow or what but thats the last car i know of that can run mid 9s that hasnt been known and used for a long time.
Actually alot of the guys here know that the TT runs 9.5's average 9.6's. I for one have one that runs a 9.608.

No, not really. Unless the tune suck.
Sorry for late reply. But when i was online this guy brought one out and smoked some v spec's in launch then he won it.
So what is the full name of this Infinity AWD SpecV killer? I don't know but I remember seeing it online somewhere

Yea, If it were truly a GTR killer it would have been discovered a long time ago i would presume.

it's rare as hell. I saw it once in the dealership and me thinking it will be there tommorow. But it wasn't. then I was pissed. haven't seen it since in a dealership. so that's why there not like everywhere. And most people dont know what's it can do. Oh and plus they get drawn away from it because of the weight of it and how it looks.

Sorry for late reply. But when i was online this guy brought one out and smoked some v spec's in launch then he won So what is the full name of this Infinity AWD SpecV killer? I don't know but I remember seeing it online somewhere

it's rare as hell. I saw it once in the dealership and me thinking it will be there tommorow. But it wasn't. then I was pissed. haven't seen it since in a dealership. so that's why there not like everywhere. And most people dont know what's it can do. Oh and plus they get drawn away from it because of the weight of it and how it looks.

Again this Infinity came out wining possibly cause of the GTRs been poorly tuned, I personally kept smoking one with my HPA TT a while back, Kenny was in that room that night and yes I picked one up days after to give it a try to see what I can accomplish with her but haven't I will soon and will post the results here so that you can see what it can do.

Actually alot of the guys here know that the TT runs 9.5's average 9.6's. I for one have one that runs a 9.608.

yes i know now people know about it but seemed like a couple months ago no one did or said much about it, mine runs somewhere in the 9.6s also which is pretty quick but not fast enough to be competitive with the fast cars in low 9's

that turbo lag on the r32 is crazy tho lol

greedygenius
yes i know now people know about it but seemed like a couple months ago no one did or said much about it, mine runs somewhere in the 9.6s also which is pretty quick but not fast enough to be competitive with the fast cars in low 9's

that turbo lag on the r32 is crazy tho lol

Ya it's annoying. But my favorite 9.5 car I would say is the Italia.

a 9.790 sec truck vs a 9.030 sec gtr... lol i dont know what kind of lobbies he runs in, but apparently not everyone in them knows how to tune well. i've even beat an acr in my chevelle, does that mean chevelles faster than the acr? 🤬 no! dont believe everything you see, use times as a reference.

plus theres a faster suv.

a 9.790 sec truck vs a 9.030 sec gtr... lol i dont know what kind of lobbies he runs in, but apparently not everyone in them knows how to tune well. i've even beat an acr in my chevelle, does that mean chevelles faster than the acr? 🤬 no! dont believe everything you see, use times as a reference.

plus theres a faster suv.

For real yo! BTW what truck are you talking about.

Yeah, my Pikes Peak is unbroken and it ran 9.78x I think.

nice, ill tune mine tonight...heres post # 11 in this thread by me...

"Audi pikes peak quattro, the rx-7s and supras never see it coming."

so now we know the fx runs high 9.7 and the pikes runs mid 9.6.... whats the land rover range stormer thingy run?

Back