uMadson?'s race tracks, featured track - Alaska Jump Track

• Thread starter uMadson?
  • 41 comments
Sorry guys, wasn't able to accept teh FR's because I was sick and had to take a rest. I'll be up after checking stuff.

uMadson?
Sorry guys, wasn't able to accept teh FR's because I was sick and had to take a rest. I'll be up after checking stuff.

When wiil you be to accept my fr mate ? Looking forward to your track ;)

Oops, the highlights of the British F1 GP is up in my local TV channel, anyways it will take a while.

Probably 5 minutes or so?

uMadson?
Oops, the highlights of the British F1 GP is up in my local TV channel, anyways it will take a while.

Probably 5 minutes or so?

No rush mate , just wondering that's all I won't be able to sign in for a couple of hours anyway đź‘Ť

uMadson?
The track is up, and I accepted the FR.

Thanks mate I'll post back in a hour or so once I've downloaded it so you can put up TJ9ne 's request . Thanks again for sharing , if you need and gear just pm me my collection is complete ;)

Thanks mate I'll post back in a hour or so once I've downloaded it so you can put up TJ9ne 's request . Thanks again for sharing , if you need and gear just pm me my collection is complete ;)

Okay mate.

Next track will be up on the next day, since I don't really feel to get back on the PS3.

Back