uMadson?'s race tracks, featured track - Alaska Jump Track

• Thread starter uMadson?
  • 41 comments
Philippines
Cebu
SayakaMiki1337
Kawauchi2568
Hello guys, I've made quite a few tracks with Course Maker and I would share these with you.

As of now, this track's up for grabs:
derp.png

It has also been the location for a photo shoot.

I also have this track:
kayama.png

This one has lots of banked corners and as a few jumps, so prepare for madness if you don't have enough downforce.

Last edited:
Well a new track has been uploaded.

snowytrailblazer.png

It's just a jump track. What makes it unique that it's made in the Alaska theme. I was just trying to make a high-speed snow track, and this is what happened.

So if you want a bit of carnage then get this.

Last edited:
Midnight Cruise sorta resembles Imola.

New track uploaded.

tostanaextereme553.png

I've been trying to make an oval out of Toscana but the banking is just wrong. Then I gave up and decided to make something a bit more insane by making a track with extreme banking. You'd better be careful or you'll hit the invisible wall.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Midnight Cruise track. Looks really sweet.

PSN : HKS_RagGT-R

You want Midnight Cruise uploaded now? I've got another track up for grabs, it's just above your post.

Let me know which one you want to test out first then I'll fire up the PS3 after dinner.

Alright. Thank you. Gonna try it now.

EDIT: Really nice track. Tested it with my R33 and had a lot of fun there.

Last edited:
Alright. Thank you. Gonna try it now.

EDIT: Really nice track. Tested it with my R33 and had a lot of fun there.

Maybe it's the banked corners that made it interesting, but anyway thanks for the feedback. 👍

Mind uploading the Toscana Extreme 550 again, I wanna try it.

Sure, I'll be online in a few hours to put it up again. 👍

EDIT: Toscana Extreme 550 is up now.

Last edited:
Hey how do u get those screenshots? I think I am gonna add screenshots like that to the 60s/70s NASCAR thread. One another note, good work, I like the track designs. And I can't wait to download them, thnx!

Hey how do u get those screenshots? I think I am gonna add screenshots like that to the 60s/70s NASCAR thread. One another note, good work, I like the track designs. And I can't wait to download them, thnx!

I first put the track up for sharing in-game. Then I go to gran-turismo.com and log in to access my GT5 profile in a PC. I click on the custom track up for grabs and make a screenshot via Print Screen. I cropped out the unnecessary bits of the screenshot so that only the custom track's details would be shown.

I suggest you take the track map from my screenshot, but if you want the whole screenshot itself, feel free to copy the link location of that. ;)

It's been a long time coming since I uploaded Toscana Extreme 550. This time, I present to you another unique track, this one's a dirt speedway designed like Indianapolis.

lgD2XIwojm3vrW07Yg_0.png

Tierra Robada Dirt Track
Straight Length:574.7 m
Elevation Difference:38.6 m
Corners:8

uMadson?
Hello guys, I've made quite a few tracks with Course Maker and I would share these with you.

As of now, this track's up for grabs:

It has also been the location for a photo shoot.

I also have this track:

This one has lots of banked corners and as a few jumps, so prepare for madness if you don't have enough downforce.

Hey can you put this jump track up again please I'd love to try it out as I'm just starting out in making tracks :) thanks in advance , I'll keep an eye on this thread for you reply :)

Hey can you put this jump track up again please I'd love to try it out as I'm just starting out in making tracks :) thanks in advance , I'll keep an eye on this thread for you reply :)

Send an FR to u_are_lol on PSN, but I don't think I have the time to accept it now.

uMadson?
Send an FR to u_are_lol on PSN, but I don't think I have the time to accept it now.

Ok thanks I'll send in around 4 hours , I'm busy too .. Lol , I'll keep checking for your acceptance of the fr , thanks mate :)

Back