Un-Edited Competition - Week 100 - CLOSED

• Thread starter SVX
  • 89 comments
Could anyone give me a handle

I could but unfortunally , my bedroom TV is HDMI and when I put PS2 on it's like the 1980 (black and white screen colours)

help ?

Are you putting the PS2 TV cords in the right holes?

Crooooooow
This is a great comeback opportunity for The GT4 Photomode Competition. You wouldn't mind creating news updates about round-ups for future GT4 Photomode Competitions, would you? So what if Gran Turismo 5 is the star of photomode these days. Gran Turismo 4 still has publicity with its photomode being shared here. We need more competitors like the pre-GT5 days.

That likely won't be happening, unfortunately - between real life, running the four competitions between here and ForzaPlanet, and doing the blog updates for both, I don't think I'll be able to spread much thinner. Still need time to actually play games :P

Nice to see some quality shots in here! 👍

Sorry SVX, but I don't get "speed" from that, just "dizzy".
spin.gif

^ Excellent entry!!! Though it appears that the blur makes it look as if it's going backwards. :irked: ;)

Your right :(

(what happened to that competition where you can edit GT4 pictures ?)
It was murdered. No one cared for it, so they went on to kill it by showing no attention to the attraction. :sly:

It was murdered. No one cared for it, so they went on to kill it by showing no attention to the attraction. :sly:

Maybe GT5 killed GT4…

As the Romans used to say,
'The best is the enemy of the good '.

Another entry, another challenger. Though it poses threat!!! :scared: :P But not very much. :sly: Great entry, Crooooooow!!!

Where's the poll? :confused: Do we lack entries? If so, :grumpy:

It's still January 26th in parts of the world (I've got 3 1/2 hours of it left where I am ;)) so there's still time for late, late, late entries! :)
The poll will probably pop up in the next few days if we can prise SVX's hands of his DS3 and forcibly remove him from in front of GT5. :mischievous:

Where's the poll? :confused: Do we lack entries? If so, :grumpy:

Wooopsies, will get on to that. :embarrassed:

Ninja edit:

Just reading what Smallhorses said, should I leave it open for the late, late entries?

I'm guessing 2 days beyond the closing date is probably too late, late, late, late to allow though! ;)
Probably poll time, no?

Agree. Well, SVX isn't online right now, so tomorrow (GMT +8) for sure.

SVX is GMT +12 I think. (I'm not sure which on NZ is exactly). But it's 12 PM here right now.

SVX is GMT +12 I think. (I'm not sure which on NZ is exactly). But it's 12 PM here right now.

Yeah, you antipodeans and you're time-travelling ways. :dopey:
Still, being even further into the future means there's even more reason to have a poll up, for some of us it's still only 2 days late (I'm GMT -8, so 20 hours behind you) but if you're already halfway through a 3rd day that's some serious heel-dragging! :P :lol:

Yeah, you antipodeans and you're time-travelling ways. :dopey:
Still, being even further into the future means there's even more reason to have a poll up, for some of us it's still only 2 days late (I'm GMT -8, so 20 hours behind you) but if you're already halfway through a 3rd day that's some serious heel-dragging! :P :lol:

There have been weeks where the poll has been over a week, not that I'm complaining. :D

Back