Un-Edited Competition - Week 100 - CLOSED

• Thread starter SVX
  • 89 comments
How the hell are 300+ people viewing this thread? For me, it came up on my Facebook feed.
How did it appear like that? Were some of your friends discussing the 100th week of the Un-Edited Competition or something?

Final Entry

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/233/img0001on.jpg/]
img0001on.jpg
[/URL]​

(I may change entry)

Wow all it takes is a little facebook exposure to pump some life back into GT4 photomode. Or is this just temporary.

You know, Crooooooow, how I said that I was planning something special for this week? Well, this is it. I let Jordan know about the big 1 0 0 and he put it on the GTPlanet's social networking pages!

Thank you so much Jordan! :cheers:

Wow all it takes is a little facebook exposure to pump some life back into GT4 photomode. Or is this just temporary.
Temporary, I'd think. Most people are just looking.
A Facebook topic gets most of the recognition within the hour it is posted. After that, only a few will notice until it becomes deceased.

I check out the Facebook profile and my entry was there! :embarrassed:

Nice entry! A good use for your 7,000th mark. :cheers:

Cheers! :cheers: Didn't even realise I was anywhere near 7000, but hey, as you say, not a bad use for it, better than ripping someone over AUP abuse, I guess. :mischievous:

Tricky photo to get right, wanted the Gulf logos to be blurry, but still recognisable as they fit in with the Jaaaaag's era, but also had to be quick enough on the shutter speed to at least leave some remnant of the wire wheels and centre spinner sort-of visible (as you can see if you look closely at the edges of the wheels in the blown-up version)
Figured I'd bring some history to a historical round of the contest. :D

This is a great comeback opportunity for The GT4 Photomode Competition. You wouldn't mind creating news updates about round-ups for future GT4 Photomode Competitions, would you? So what if Gran Turismo 5 is the star of photomode these days. Gran Turismo 4 still has publicity with its photomode being shared here. We need more competitors like the pre-GT5 days.

I don't know whether to thank you or not, SlipZ. It's great that you advertise it, but if the GT5 photo Gods enter I won't make the poll. :( :P

Crooooooow will be especially angered, more people make him seem even more terrible. :sly:

What's that? Croooooow isn't angered? ... ... Oh.

I really had to enter in competition 100. So here is my...

Final Entry

I hope I will have time to enter in the next competitions. I've not been very active in the forum lately. :indiff:

I really had to enter in competition 100. So here is my...

Final Entry

I hope I will have time to enter in the next competitions. I've not been very active in the forum lately. :indiff:

You're back from lurking for about 20 minutes. :P Good to see you enter again. :D

FINAL ENTRY

Zonda
Click to see full size image​

Could anyone give me a handle

I could but unfortunately, my bedroom TV is HDMI and when I put PS2 on it's like the 1980 (black and white screen colours)

help?
Can't help you with the black and white problem, whatever it is, but I can say your images will come as color on the computer. Just try and use the TV as it is.

Last edited:
How do I make an image a thumbnail? I have an image I want to enter but don't really know how to make it as small as 400 X 400. I could link the full size one, but I want to put the small version here.
FINAL ENTRY, Trying to figure out how to make it link to full size

Zonda
Sorry, I've never entered a Photomode comp before. How do I make an image link to the full size one?
Currently trying to make image link to full size.

To make a clickable preview, you need to have to images. One 'full size' and one 'preview' image which is scaled to 400x400or smaller. Upload both images to a photo hosting website. First grab the 'preview' image's IMG code. Click on the 'insert image' button at the top of this page. Highlight the whole code. Then go back to the hosting website and grab the 'full size' image's 'Direct link'. The 'preview' should be highlighted. Left click on the 'preview' image's code and then click paste.

Hey presto! You've now got a clickable preview!

Also add the preview image code is the first bit till you see a ][. Don't highlight the second [. Then insert link to full size. Profit. :sly: That's what I do at least.

I could but unfortunally , my bedroom TV is HDMI and when I put PS2 on it's like the 1980 (black and white screen colours)

help ?

I could but unfortunally , my bedroom TV is HDMI and when I put PS2 on it's like the 1980 (black and white screen colours)

help ?

HDMI only? Hmmm, do you have a VGA cord so you can plug in to a PC Monitor?

Back