Premium
New Zealand
Wellington
f_UECMainBannm_8c7d72f.png

Week 111​

27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 109 winner 194GVan

"Wagon fever"

Cars: Any production wagon body style vehicle.

Tracks: Any.

Photo Travel: Yes.

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of SVX: "No comment."

Closes:

June, 29th

Rules:

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.

Happy Photomoding everyone! :cheers:

LOLVO BROS UNITE! :lol:
Obviously, I'm gonna use the Volvo 240!

If Matej is using an RS4, I'm using an RS6. Or maybe I'll use a Legacy. This is gonna be interesting. Maybe I show off the RS6 in the dirt. Or would SUVs be accepted? I'm just wondering.

FINAL ENTRY
RS6 vs. Z at Suzuka

This was a tough one to choose. I just took 6 pictures of the RS6 and they were all good. That's a problem. So I went with the group shot to give a sense of action.

Last edited:
Naveek Darkroom
If Matej is using an RS4, I'm using an RS6. Or maybe I'll use a Legacy. This is gonna be interesting. Maybe I show off the RS6 in the dirt. Or would SUVs be accepted? I'm just wondering.

Good question. Yes suvs are just station wagons for people who don't like to say they drive station wagons. So they are fair game.

So they'll count? Okay. I'm surely gonna enter an Audi, I just have to choose between the Pikes Peak or the RS6. Probably RS6.

off the top of my head I dont know what the Pikes Peak is, but just remember production wagons only :sly:

That means no SUVs then :lol: All the SUVs in game are all concepts as far as I can remember

Oh, well fair enough :P I lost track of all the cars in the game a long time ago.

That means no SUVs then :lol: All the SUVs in game are all concepts as far as I can remember

OBJECTION! I know of at least one. The Honda Element. But I'm entering the RS6 anyways.

I hate wagons. So I made it the least important part of the picture haha

Final Entry

click for full size

tvr speed12
Does this count as a wagon?
Nope, 120d doesn't belong to wagon group; this might be of some help to all wagon seekers (taken from Top Gear Comparo thread):

All station wagon models in GT4

There might be some other vehicles that are not listed here, so don't be shy to inform others about them.

FINAL ENTRY

Last edited:
I love it! Totally forgot about the upright orientation. The sense of action is great. I'm probably voting for that one.

Seeing the wagon is a popular way of transporting people and/or luggage to holiday destinations, I went with the theme of "Daaaaaaad! Are we there yet?"

FINAL ENTRY

That long trip to Italy!​

FINAL ENTRY
Lolvo in Monaco!

Click for Lightbox!

Seeing the wagon is a popular way of transporting people and/or luggage to holiday destinations, I went with the theme of "Daaaaaaad! Are we there yet?"

FINAL ENTRY

Nice. I'm stuck between that and Croooooooooow's Legacy shot. Also, I put up my entry, if only all my RS6 shots weren't so good.

ah man. its already late in the week, not sure if I will actually be able to get in a photo over the weekend either. busy busy busy this week for some reason, haven't made time to hop on GT4.

FINAL ENTRY

I'm loving the picture, but I would have thought the Odyssey would be more suitable...just saying...

...or maybe the Renault Espace F1 Concept from GT2, if only it was in the game...

...man we should have more minivans in Gran Turismo!:sly:

...man we should have more minivans in Gran Turismo!:sly:

Yeah, it would be fun to race vans against cars, like with the Espace F1 in GT2, though I hardly ever drove it. GT4 does have one minivan though, the Honda Odyssey. In case somebody wants to drive a van against a Skyline.

ah man. its already late in the week, not sure if I will actually be able to get in a photo over the weekend either. busy busy busy this week for some reason, haven't made time to hop on GT4.

I can leave it open for you if you'd like me to.

I love it! Totally forgot about the upright orientation. The sense of action is great. I'm probably voting for that one.

Agreed. It would of been Justin's Volvo shot, but I hate the entire idea of the... Euck.... Lolvo... :yuck:

Back