Un-Edited Competition - Week 111 - CLOSED

• Thread starter SVX
  • 42 comments
Why everyone be using Stageas now? I thought nobody would use it... :sly: Luckily I have the only black one!

To Petrolhead: The Odessey is something for a football (soccer for the NA people) mom!

Surprisingly, nobody used Impreza models, maybe because you need to take shot from specific angle in order too see that you're really talking about wagon version. :sly: I was never fan of family-Impreza models but they do oversteer quite easily which makes them solid choice for Subi fans, despite having rather odd appearance.

I'll get mine in later, but it's really rubbish:crazy:

Well I can't believe I'm doing this, but here it is:
Final Entry

Volvo-2.jpg

My picture

Last edited:
Almost looks like something out GT2 opening movie

For whatever reason, I had a ton of trouble getting a shot I liked. Making Station Wagons look cool is like trying to convince someone that fat hairy-backed balding men are sexy. Here's to hoping that we'll get some sexier cars for next week's theme. :cheers:

I thought I had an impreza wagon or two, but I didnt, so I used the Legacy I had.

Final Entry

I thought I had an impreza wagon or two, but I didnt, so I used the Legacy I had.

And once again, my Subaru-loving self can't deal with the sight of a modded Subaru :ouch: Too low! Changed rims! Camber, no~oo! /endrant

Man, look at all the Stageas. Only Matej and I were the only ones who thought of using an Audi. I don't know who to vote for anymore. Oh well, nothing wrong with a little friendly competition.

Now I have some competition.

Wow, you really must be the king of humbleness, eh? :D

Man, look at all the Stageas. Only Matej and I were the only ones who thought of using an Audi. I don't know who to vote for anymore. Oh well, nothing wrong with a little friendly competition.

And to think I went for a Stagea because I thought nobody else would use it... :ouch:

Naveek Darkroom
I don't know who to vote for anymore.
For the sake of Audi RS models, vote for me!! :D

Anyway, good photos so far, there will be some tough decisions I think. 👍

Wait, is your photo of an RS4 or an RS6? I can't tell. Mine is an RS6.

Back