Unboxing GT Sport's Limited Edition PS4 and Collector's Edition

The Europeans get absolute best packages of Gran Turismo games. Case in point Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition, and now Gran Turismo Sport Collectors Edition with a book, and another Mercedes. The players in North America are getting screwed again.

The Europeans get absolute best packages of Gran Turismo games. Case in point Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition, and now Gran Turismo Sport Collectors Edition with a book, and another Mercedes. The players in North America are getting screwed again.
If it makes you feel any better, I bought the collector's edition and I wouldn't bother if I were to buy it again. I only really bought it for the PSN codes. I don't really care about the rest of it.

Great unboxing article, was looking forward to this one. 👍

It doesn't come with the vertical stand!? That's a bit of a misrepresentation on the front of the box! A Pro console in this design I might have considered as a purchase.

It would have been great if the GT logo was inlaid in chrome like the Playstation logo in the top corner.

Last edited:
We are so fortunate in the Nederlands. I bought this today at the MediaMarkt. Even got a nice goody bag with poster and steelcase and cap.

upload_2017-10-20_17-25-47.png

Last edited:
I'm still happy with my pack (even happier with the key charm and the poster, apart of the game itself of course) :D. And about right time I bought it since the game now costs the same as the pack over here ($70,71)... Still, one thing off my ps4 budget :D

20171019_085512.jpg

If only it was a PS4 Pro
Don't... It still hurts... :(

Me too. Thank god I also pre-ordered on psn.

That should be the FIA trophy!

I got this today though. So much nicer than the stock one. Feels better too.
View attachment 681980 View attachment 681981[/Q

I Traded My Black one in for the LE Silver as I hated the Black one so much, & Plan to get another one too. It's Just so beautiful :D

I Always had a Silver PS4 (Batman Edition) And was very sad upgrading It to the PS4 Pro (As I bought a 4K TV for GT Sport earlier this year)

20171021_114453.jpg

Here's the Limited Edition package in southeast Asia. Comes with two cases :D The APEX book is a bit lacking in content, just photos of the cars. Shame we don't get the dynamic theme here.

Last edited:
I got the gran turismo ps4 1tb pack. The controller really is very good quality, and seems to be more solid than my original ds4, but I was also surprised that it didn't come with a stand.

Game (our version of GameStop) are doing a great trade in deal-

Trade in a working 500gb ps4 and get the 1tb gran turismo sport ps4 (with the game) for £109. Basically if you're going to buy the game anyway the upgrade is only about £60 ($70).

Back