Under Appreciated Cars.

Really? I find it one of the fastest cars in the game.

Indeed. The wheelspin hurts the acceleration too much, never kept up with the Impreza Rally, GTO TT, R32 GT-R, Toyota Supra LM and GT-R LM. Always kept finishing 3rd or 4th. That changed when I won the FTO LM. lol

Chaser LM was (or is) one my favourite cars in the game, very fast, very likely to spin, but if you drive correctly..impreza or GTO or so does not have any chance

Chaser LM was (or is) one my favourite cars in the game, very fast, very likely to spin, but if you drive correctly..impreza or GTO or so does not have any chance

Yes, my thoughts exactly! I can't believe it's been excluded from all the other games.

Well, you can't up the power on LM cars at all...might give it a go on the All Night endurance race.

Too bad PD can't make new features for GT1, I'd love to see them inject an online mode, but leave the gameplay physics as is.

Well, you can't up the power on LM cars at all...might give it a go on the All Night endurance race.

Too bad PD can't make new features for GT1, I'd love to see them inject an online mode, but leave the gameplay physics as is.

im with you ! same for GT2
only maybe few cars like few Ferraris or so. Might be new juice to start it again with new events and cars !

New events, add cars, but leave the game's physics alone. Well...give the cars more polish maybe...

perfection, n.

Fix GT2's glitches and oddities, add the things that were scrapped and add the things that were removed from GT1

YUSSSSSS.

That would be spectacular. But we can dream, right? PD probably doesn't even give the slightest thought to GT1 and GT2. :(

s13 K?
fairlady Z?
mx5?

I don't really know what most people prefer in GT1. I'm not much of a community gamer.

I did suspect the chaser, galant, db7 and griffith.

I love the 20b Cosmo! I think in dark blue or even red its a very attractive car. That exhaust is [this kid's opinion] unmatched in any stock/normal and bests many racing models, too. And, its got that rotary... if that's your thing.

I personally love the Cosmo, I remember my parent's owning a 4 door model (not Rotary powered though).

Be lucky you could have the model.

AMERIKUH never got the Cosmo. If I could ever get my paws on one, it would make for a nice LS2 swap. :yup:

So what's this thread's take on the miata roadster?

I used it to complete the C class portion of Arcade Mode. Don't use it much in Sim Mode, though.

I'm not into FWD but, what about the Primera 2.0Te?

I just saw a Primera beat a WRX RLY in All Night 1 by 30s. Could be a pit-stop win but still...

I came to this thread to find some lost treasures or challenging vehicles. I'm glad I gave the Chaser another shot. A New Chaser V modded, tuned and dressed up is quite a pretty performer. Its gunna be my new favorite in a couple days if I find a cozy suspension set-up.

I won the Grand Valley 300 twice in the Primera by 12 seconds and then 21 seconds. (Even faster time second time, but the AI was faster too).

Code:
1st:* [R]Primera'95 2.0 Te   1-41:58.6<--
2nd:  [R]R32GT-R'91            +12.719   (1-42:11.3)
3rd:  [R]GTO twinturbo         +17.461   (1-42:16.1)
4th:  [R]Castrol Supra GT      +20.468   (1-42:19.1)
5th:  [R]Lantis TypeR         +374.001   (1-48:12.6) (3 laps)
6th:  [R]Accord Sedan         +413.243   (1-48:51.8) (3 or 4 laps)
Pits: 15,30,45
fl(48): 1:38.048

1st:* [R]Primera'95 2.0 Te   1-41:35.6<--
2nd:  [R]NSX-R LM GT2          +21.553   (1-41:57.2)
3rd:  [R]GTO twinturbo         +33.658   (1-42:09.3)
4th:  [R]Castrol Supra GT      +45.141   (1-42:20.7)
5th:  [R]GT-R LM               +78.860   (1-42:54.5)
6th:  [R]Impreza Rally Ed     +120.855   (1-43:36.5) 1 lap
Pits: 15,30,45
fl(4): 1:38.381

I used to wait for the AI to finish. :) Ho! Ho! Ho!

And I never was a particularly fast or consistent driver.

Jesus, I'm a PAL user so I've got the lesser of the NSX LMs. How fast is that GT2 if it can beat the 'big 3'?

The miata is good enough to win me a silvia racer. In just under n hour I beat r11 night 1.

And, this is the first race I entered with this car.

56:57:957

GTO2 +7
Castrol Supra +18
GTR LM +40
RLY Edition +97
ACCORD +204

No pit stops though, I admit the last two laps were pretty sketchy.

Its not a powerful car but, with some tweaking its a fun endurance racer. Then, again it probably wouldn't fair too well on the 300. Anyway, I'm not saying the car is great but, its not as bad a lot of you might think.

I guess I'll test it out on night II and see how it does without a racing kit.

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 30th Anniversary 415hp/1051kg
Nissan SilEighty 479hp/994kg
Nissan 180SX TypeX '94 479hp/907kg

All cars were fully tuned, and due to their excellent chassis were succesful in long distance races like Grand Valley 300km Endurance Race and SS Route 11 All Night Endurance Race 1.

The Sileighty and 180SX are very good candidates for the actual thread topic.

Back