UNFINISHED EDITS - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 385 comments
This thing looks sexy in black, another great one from your "quick" edits. 👍

"Quick" or not, hats off, as always.

Super sexy and menacing at same time - not sure if I should stand and stare or run away! :lol:

Another superb edit Lee. 👍

Edit: could be titled Black Widow ;)

Devil Inside :) awesome edit :)

This is a superb edit Lee.

Awesome work on your last two edit Lee. Love the dark and gritty feel of "Smoulder" and as usual impressive work on all little details, the brakes, the light lens flare, the mist, the background... Very impressive once more !
And I also like a lot that one with the Mazda Concept, it looks very menacing and I really like the mood of this one too. Nice work also on the light reflection, you are truly a master with this part of the edit work !

Simple but (always) good :cheers:

Lamb And Mazda - fantastic work as always!!

Great Lee, just great!!! Amazing edits, beyond my abilities... :bowdown: :cheers:
Thanks a million everyone. I appreciate it

thunderous.jpg

The Vote

So, i was wondering what tutorial to do next, i was even wondering if anyone actually cares if i do them so i created a poll so you can vote for the next tutorial. You can even vote for me not to make one!

I created it over on Google so i didn't have to mess up my gallery adding a poll.

HERE IS THE POLL

Feel free to cast a vote, or not!

👍

Last edited:

I want them all :D

Ok, ok I will try to choose only one ;)

Splendid composition on this last pic Lee, all that curves are perfectly used to create the movement !
You can choose multiple Jérémy ;) 👍

I want them all :D

Ok, ok I will try to choose only one ;)

Splendid composition on this last pic Lee, all that curves are perfectly used to create the movement !

Me too :lol:. It's so hard to choose one :D
And great edit lee (as always ;))

I have just a question about the vote. What do you mean by "Creating your own Photoshop actions" ?

Me too :lol:. It's so hard to choose one :D
And great edit lee (as always ;))

I have just a question about the vote. What do you mean by "Creating your own Photoshop actions" ?
Am action is a process where Photoshop records what you do and saves it as a script that you can use on other edits.

You select the action, press play and it repeats what you done. it's a time saver and very very useful.

Great, great pic, Lee, really well done, it has an amazing sense of speed and dynamism. :drool:

And also, I'm really excited for the poll, maybe we'll uncover more secrets from the masterful photographer. :sly:

Always a pleasure to pop in here and see some masterful work.

Really like the clean crisp feel of 'Warp' nice colours too. 👍

Also really did 'Smoulder' great use of light/shade, colour angle and the details. The backgorund addtions also suit very well. 👍

Although I mention these two, there is certainly nothing bad with the others, all very nice stuff. 👍

I know this is old lee, but one does not simply post a picture that looks that beautiful and only post it in 3D!
Hehe, i'll have to see if i can find the non 3d version.

GPR
Always a pleasure to pop in here and see some masterful work.

Really like the clean crisp feel of 'Warp' nice colours too. 👍

Also really did 'Smoulder' great use of light/shade, colour angle and the details. The backgorund addtions also suit very well. 👍

Although I mention these two, there is certainly nothing bad with the others, all very nice stuff. 👍
Thanks George, it's always a pleasure to here nice things from you.

I just put on a pair of 3D glasses and looked at the fullsize of that. My God does that thing pop! It literally was floating above the screen on my phone!!! I swear!!!! :lol:

Amazing work Lee. 👍 :bowdown:

Reincarnate (unfinished)

I was looking through some old unfinished edits from Gran Turismo 6 and i found this. Thought i may as well share it.

It's been so long since i've played GT6 i can't remember what Vision GT car that is.

Thunderous (unfinished)

👍

Back