UNITEDrift team thread! ..(D-TRICK)..

  • Thread starter Thread starter i9-wilson-9i
  • 467 comments
  • 29,980 views
Holly s**** there some awsome pictures there guys didnt think they would work out so damm goood!!

We got significantly better in one day it really showed :) plus GT's team picture is really cool
 
Making a D-Trick photo gallery now. If one exists admins can delete mine lol. I can't add pictures now i'm using phone. Get some quality ones up guys !
 
Replacement System has now arrived. I'm ready to try out as soon as there's a slot.

However, be warned... I may be a little rusty. I haven't been on GT5 since before Christmas, so I'm out of practice. Be assured that I won't be 100% on the night, but I'll do as best I can. I'll definitely improve with time.

I'm now rocking a 425BHP RX-7, incidentally.
 
was wonderring what power your rx7 was when i was drifting with you earlier (white rx7 at tsukuba and suzuka east), mine's running about 370 if i remember correctly.
lookin forward to a tryout, was great fun earlier :sly:
 
Thanks, guys. I'll keep an eye on that Gallery Thread. ;)

I'll do as best I can at the try-outs. I've rapidly improved even in the space of the few hours that I've been practicing tonight. I think, given a few weeks, I should be back up to my old standard.

Sounds like the RX7s are really popular. I sure love mine. If anybody's interested, I can post up the spec and setup I use.

I'm quite anxious about formation drifting. Never tried it before, but I'm keen to learn. I guess it just requires a little timing, and some consistent lines, right?
 
Last edited:
i will have a room up 11pm uk time if you lot want to add me and join?
 
As I said in the P.M. I sent, I can't make tonight's session. Can you give me a time for tomorrow, between 0900 Hours and 2100 Hours GMT? I'll make sure I can attend, then.
 
Yea man busy week at the office. Friday now though!!
 
Got a couple of pics from last night

Would have done more just we decided to do a photoshoot after 4 laps and there was a bit of damage lol

sBp0BcBF77NC60yOR_0.jpg

gnDLlNig8aboEILgPK_0.jpg

nsqi4mVd0KzoOaEh6c_0.jpg
 
Ok so i was going to post some pics but they just arent up loading so ill get them up soon and i wont be able to drift much tomorrow i am working
 
Here's a few pics from last night:
5356062166_bb46e21f21_b.jpg

5356062168_810a123108_z.jpg

5356062170_1514632238_b.jpg

5356062172_02c4af6756_b.jpg


Could've done more pics but I guess you guys are gonna upload the good ones.
 
Put pictures in our picture gallery over in the photomode forum please guys .
 
Im getting the "room not found" error alot on this server. I managed to join today though but got kicked a short while after, and now the error's back again :( Why does it do that?

I admit I was kinda too hot on trying to pass that Camaro, but that was the only time, and I'm sorry. I hope not every one on this server hates me now :P Best public drift server I've ever been on..

Here's my ride btw
dorinam.jpg
 
Real name:Marty Perry
PSN name: Martyperry
Favourite drift car(s):toyots supra, nissan skyline, nissan 240SX, nissan 350z,
Favourite drift track(s):Tsukuba
drift skill rating 1/10:6
Do you have a capture card?:nope
 
Quick shout out to GTWelsh for an enjoyable drift session earlier. I was a little shaky to start off with, as I was extremely nervous; this was, after all, my first time ever drifting with another person.
 
Real name: Tom
PSN name: DRIFTER-08
Favourite drift car(s): Dodge viper sr10, Toyota aristo v300
Favourite drift track(s): Tsukuba, susuka, autumn ring mini reverse
drift skill rating 1/10: 8 (fer decent at tandem drifting)
Do you have a capture card?: nope
 
awesome sesh just now, some great drifting goin on, definately one of the most friendly and helpful drift servers i've ever come across, glad to (i think! lol) be part of the team now :sly:
 
Real name: Tom
PSN name: DRIFTER-08
Favourite drift car(s): Dodge viper srt10, Toyota aristo v300
Favourite drift track(s): tsukuba, susuka, autumn ring mini reverse
drift skill rating 1/10: 8 (fer decent at tandem drifting)
Do you have a capture card?: nope
 
Im getting the "room not found" error alot on this server. I managed to join today though but got kicked a short while after, and now the error's back again :( Why does it do that?

I admit I was kinda too hot on trying to pass that Camaro, but that was the only time, and I'm sorry. I hope not every one on this server hates me now :P Best public drift server I've ever been on..

Here's my ride btw
dorinam.jpg

Amazing picture is amazing, shop?
 
I agree, very friendly and skilled guys, nice small session with you, thank you guys!!
 
sz abowt posting my application loads a times it wuddent post so kept tryin n now it posted it loads
 
Last edited:
Back