UNITEDrift team thread! ..(D-TRICK)..

  • Thread starter Thread starter i9-wilson-9i
  • 467 comments
  • 29,980 views
Whoop whoop, I made the team! :o)

Great 16-man Session - or, it was, at one point - and we even took a Replay; I have that saved, so expect some pics tomorrow! I'll put them in the Gallery.

Big shout out to all the guys, especially GTWelsh for all his advice and encouragement.
 
Congrats go out to Jimmy with his win in the H2H Drift battle!

EDIT: sorry for double post should of edited earlier one my bad.
 
three cheers for the real slim jimmy!
nice one mate
 
Nice one, Jimmy! ;)

Just posted in the Gallery Thread, chaps.
 
Hey guys,
you need to update the forum page with the names of all the new members.
 
If I could I would lol.
 
Real name:Marc
PSN name: xCGx-MaRc-xCGx (xCGx is my cod clan :) )
Favourite drift car(s): gt apex '83 , wrx sti '07, rx7 rtype and r34
Favourite drift track(s): tsukuba and autumn mini
drift skill rating 1/10: uh.. around 6?
Do you have a capture card?: nah not yet
 
Real name:Marc
Favourite drift car(s): gt apex '83 , wrx sti '07, rx7 rtype and r34

4wd is pretty much frowned upon here, even the only guy I've ever let drive a 4wd due to him being awesome in it, now drives a 2wd. Just a hint xD
 
4wd is pretty much frowned upon here, even the only guy I've ever let drive a 4wd due to him being awesome in it, now drives a 2wd. Just a hint xD

well i only use 4wd when i cba.. since its easier than using rwd to drift ;)
 
Jimmy = Through to the Second Round of H2H Drift Tournament :D... Some Pictures of my WIN on the photo gallery :)
 
I cant see the pics in the gallery :( .
 
Check out the Picture thread ladies and gentleman :)
 
Niiice!

Any Drifting planned for today? I should be around most of the day. Let me know if the room opens up.

(Or, alternatively, is there a way I can open the room?)
 
HMSMotorsport is now hosting a room. Come and join us. ;)
 
howd you guys know if you got in the team?do you get a PM?
 
I wont be on tonight I think. Homework :D lol :( . Hope you all have fun if you're on.
 
I wont be on tonight I think. Homework :D lol :( . Hope you all have fun if you're on.

Same. I just re-drafted a 1,317 word essay in 22 minutes. Not to get on Gran Turismo, though; I'll be too busy watching the snooker tonight! My money's on Fu. I reckon he'll make a major comeback, like against Allen.

Enjoy it tonight all the same. I might make it on for 10 minutes or so. If you look in our Photomode Gallery, you can see a shot of the LF-A I just built. Much more powerful, and sensitive, than the FD3S. You'll see me in that bad boy from now on. ;)
 
Real name:Winston
PSN name:ShnitZ_fTw
Favourite drift car(s):Evo IX(10/90 Split), S13 Silvia, AE86, RX-7 FC, Z34, and the RX-8
Favourite drift track(s):Tskuba, Suzuka (both Variants), Eiger
drift skill rating 1/10:7.5
Do you have a capture card?:No :indiff:
 
Is anyone drifting right now, in the room? If so, add me as a friend:

AtsushiKuroi

And I'll join for a wee while.
 
Jimmy now has a drift room up - come join us
 
Real name: Ivo
PSN name: GTP_Paul
Favourite drift car(s): Mazda RX-7 '02, Soarer, Chaser, M3 Coupe (DriftWorks Style)
Favourite drift track(s): Tsukuba, Autumn Ring
drift skill rating 1/10: I rate me 10, i'm always dancin' with the car, always twining if the guy of front make the good work too and all gas on corners, "speedhunter drifter".
Do you have a capture card?: No

Any drift room that i can join?
 
Last edited:
I just had my H2H against Knight_Spirit. I had serious network problem so i was 30 mins late. I gave it my all my First run was 6-4 Knight_Spirit. My second run was alot better but my wheel went crazy I would have won if I didnt go off the judge said so i lost 7-3. Overall a pleasing score of 13-7 to Knight_Spirit I wish i had won but I was happy that i didnt do that bad :) .
 
Back