UNIVERSAL COMP RULES FOR DUMMIES *SIMPLE EDITION*

• Thread starter 240sxlove
  • 35 comments
this is not for SERIOUS competition. this is primarily a brief run-through for impromptu comps where you would like to be focusing on fun more than a long list of intricate rules. Short, simple, to the point, doesn't need crazy detail. drifting is simple. there is nothing wrong with having an abbreviated version of the list.

But impromptu comps still have to quote the OLR so briefing something may help but it all goes back to the main source.

Check the spontaneous drift rooms/meets thread - They all have comps there that have regulations which are always covered followed by which rules from the OLR they're going off.

Plus most people around here that compete in comps know the basic rules anyway - impromptu competition or not everyone has a basic understanding of the judging criteria.

But impromptu comps still have to quote the OLR so briefing something may help but it all goes back to the main source.

Check the spontaneous drift rooms/meets thread - They all have comps there that have regulations which are always covered followed by which rules from the OLR they're going off.

Plus most people around here that compete in comps know the basic rules anyway - impromptu competition or not everyone has a basic understanding of the judging criteria.

Now that you say that, as far as I've understood and what I heard today in a lobby with him, he has been referring to the certain kind of people that may not even know that GTP exist. Hmm . . .

(Perhaps, not a valid statement, but just passed through my mind.)

Now that you say that, as far as I've understood and what I heard today in a lobby with him, he has been referring to the certain kind of people that may not even know that GTP exist. Hmm . . .

(Perhaps, not a valid statement, but just passed through my mind.)

Fair enough, but there's not much point in addressing us about rules when we know them :lol:

Back