Universal FFB Settings for PS4/XB1 WebAppXBOne 

United Kingdom
London
born2hack
oscarolim
Hi everyone.
Yesterday I put together a small webapp, optimised for mobile phones (but does work on desktop / tablet), with the settings from Wooball's XLS files.
I've asked for this permission to use his data, as well as Jack Spade's permission, hence publishing this here now.

Basically, on a simple view you can choose a car and see the 5 different types of parameters for him. As new file versions come out, you will also be able to choose which version you're looking at.

If you register (just username and pin, no emails as I don't want that responsibility), you can also mark a setup as being already in game.
This was the main reason I did this for myself, to track which ones I've inputed already, as well to make it easier to see all the settings.

Anyway, hope is useful for some of you, any comments, issues or suggestions just shout them in my direction.

All rights of the actual settings go to @Wootball.

URL for the WebApp: http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

---

29th November 2015 - 2.5
-Ability to export the data as a CSV file.

2nd October 2015 - 2.4
- Confirmation dialog when applying a setup version to all cars.
- New option under Profile to remove the setup from all cars.
- Favourite car and Active Setup buttons in Car Setup have been switched around, as I got a few reports of people hitting the wrong button by mistake. If this becomes an issue, I will add an option so each user can choose the preferable order of the buttons.
- Notification system to let you know of new updates (only for logged in users). Once you load a new page or dismiss the notifications, they will now show again, but can be viewed on the notification page (accessible from the footer link).
- Thanks to Nacho Alvarez for the ideias.

20th September 2015 - 2.3
- Added two new car filter options: Tuned and Not Tuned.
- New option under Profile options to apply a setup version to all cars.
- Thanks to tgrey, imz14u2nv and hosh73 for the ideias.

6th September 2015 - 2.2
- Favourite cars have an * in front of the name.
- New option under Profile options to show favourite cars first.
- New filter option to only show favourite cars.

5th September 2015 - 2.1
- Mark cars as favourites.
- Filter cars by DLC.
- Extra car information when viewing a car setup.

1st September 2015 - 2.0.1
- Show the total number of users that have your wheel setup as favourite, when viewing your own wheel setup.
- Show car notes with the DLC information (can be turned on/off on user profile).

30th August 2015 - 2.0
- Ability to browse saved wheel configurations from other users, and favourite them.
- Fixed an issue that allowed a user to save wheel settings without being logged in.
- Behind the scenes change on how the data is imported. Now it uses the XML files directly, which will reduce the time it takes for you to see the new values released by Jack Spade on the app.

28th August 2015 - 1.9.1
- Global settings page has been replaced with a wheel settings page. Here the user can input the values he uses for the wheel it uses. In future versions, once there's enough data, this information will be available to everyone to help them with the wheel configuration.

20th August 2015 - 1.9
- When viewing a car setup, a message is displayed if there is a newer configuration available
- A gap between the values in the configuration table has been added to improve clarity
- If your screen resolution is wider than 400px, the layout of the table changes to have values side by side, making better use of the available space
- Option to change car from within the car setup page

19th August 2015 - 1.8
- Updated data with Jack Spade V2.0
- When choosing an invalid setup, instead of displaying an error message it will now go to the latest possible version for the selected car and the selected configuration.

7th August 2015 - 1.7
- New Profile page, that allows the user to set the preferred configuration type
- Car filter on the car list
- Thanks to tgrey for sending in both ideas to me.

23rd July 2015 - 1.6
- Updated with version 1.7 Tweaker Files
- Fixed a few issues that prevented having multiple versions in place

1st July 2015 - 1.5
- Fixed an issue that allowed the same username to be used by someone else (this caused, among other things, the current heatwave in London)
- Error messages when the username / PIN are invalid
- Cookies! Now it saves your login on the machine into a small tasty cookie, so no longer you have to retype your username and PIN when you return
- 66% SopLateral values correction (correction applied to V1.6 configuration):
Marek RP 219D LMP2 - Fy Scale = 13, Sop Lateral = 130, Master Scale/Sop Scale = 40
Marek RP 339h LMP1 - Fy Scale = 13, Sop Lateral = 130, Master Scale/Sop Scale = 39
RWD P20 LMP - Fy Scale = 13, Sop Lateral = 130, Master Scale/Sop Scale = 40
RWD P30 LMP - Fy Scale = 13, Sop Lateral = 130, Master Scale/Sop Scale = 39
Lotus 98T - Fy Scale = 13, Sop Lateral = 130, Master Scale/Sop Scale = 24

30th June 2015 - 1.4
- Added a custom setup slot per car and per version
- Some code preparations for upcoming configuration updates

29th June 2015 - 1.3
- Added a Global settings page
- Fixed an issue that allowed to have multiple setups active per car
- When choosing a car, if a setup is already active, that will be the one displayed (instead of the first on the dropdown)
- Car list shows the current active setup under the name (if any)

29th June 2015 - 1.2
- Added a description for the configuration selected
- Increased the area size to 700px if the screen allows it

29th June 2015 - 1.1
- Fixed an issue that prevented unregistered users from viewing the setups
- Added support to add to Android or iOS homescreen

Last edited:
There is an app you can download to your phone that is really good, haven't got the link right now but I'll have a look for it

This webapp is way better than my Android app and compatible with everything. Well done, @Jose Mendonca !

Yes, it's exactly what I was thinking I could do with. Great that we can choose a car and quickly select the setup type along with the option to record which Jack Spade setting you are using by car or even save custom car setups by version. Excellent and many thanks. @Jose Mendonca

Thanks. The thought of creating an app did cross my mind, but this is much easier to support, and can be added to the homescreen (complete with a custom icon as well ;))

Thanks. The thought of creating an app did cross my mind, but this is much easier to support, and can be added to the homescreen (complete with a custom icon as well ;))

Why make a specific app when this works on anything (well I assume it works on iPods etc)

Hi all.
New update today, with a couple of ideas sent to me by a fellow user:
- New profile page that allows to pre-select the favourite configuration type for cars that don't have one yet.
- Car filter by category on the car list

Enjoy
smile.png

Great work @Jose Mendonca 👍 I was using the app by @WarriusZero before this, it seems much the same if not identical, but bringing the info to a broader user group is a good thing. Nice one :)

I do have a question though, about the 5 profiles. I'm not sure what they all mean, or where to find out. Could someone point me in the right direction please. Thank you :D

Edit: Shoot... I just clicked Wootballs link! All the info I was after. Haha, Doh!

Edit 2: Ok so I read the descriptions, I'm still a bit confused but I guess whichever one is 'best' is probably subjective. Which profile do you guys use? Until now I always went for classic.

Last edited:
Yes, if it has a browser it works. Was also tested on Windows phone without a hitch.
Only thing i didn't test was a blackberry as I have no access to one.

Now all you need to do is convince MS, Sony and SMS to allow this to be used to load ffb settings into the game directly ;)

Great work @Jose Mendonca 👍 I was using the app by @WarriusZero before this, it seems much the same if not identical, but bringing the info to a broader user group is a good thing. Nice one :)

I do have a question though, about the 5 profiles. I'm not sure what they all mean, or where to find out. Could someone point me in the right direction please. Thank you :D

Edit: Shoot... I just clicked Wootballs link! All the info I was after. Haha, Doh!

Edit 2: Ok so I read the descriptions, I'm still a bit confused but I guess whichever one is 'best' is probably subjective. Which profile do you guys use? Until now I always went for classic.

I tried all version on a couple of cars and ended up preferring the SOP/Lateral one so ended up using that for everything. However I've started using the 66% for quite a few cars now.

The web app is great for keeping tabs on it and makes it much easier for reading the data on a mobile device when entering the settings in game.

I'm using this app a lot now I'm playing more often. Great work @Jose Mendonca.

I've only tried the classic and fy+sop profiles so far and my preference has been the classic group. It says fy+ is supposed to offer more rear end feel but compared to classic I felt the opposite.

I use a T300 and the Tweaker Files have been a god send. I plan to do more experimentation and your app has made that very easy indeed. Thank you :)

Just FYI - if you use a T300 on ps4 and go to these new 2.0 settings, you might get a grinding feeling in some cars (I first ran into it with the BMW M1 Pro Car) - I reverted back to the 1.7 settings for that car then adjusted to my liking. - I am planning to test it our more tomorrow morning and see what I can figure out.

Last edited:
New update today:
20th August 2015 - 1.9
- When viewing a car setup, a message is displayed if there is a newer configuration available
- A gap between the values in the configuration table has been added to improve clarity
- If your screen resolution is wider than 400px, the layout of the table changes to have values side by side, making better use of the available space
- Option to change car from within the car setup page

Woooooooo nice cool super great amazing marvellous ...... I didn't know that you could go back to the previous settings 1.7 .
That's good , prefer 1.7 feeling for my wheel than the new 2.0 .
Thanks Jose .

Last edited:
The big 2.0 is out! Not that big for you guys, but big for me.
From now one, I will be able to import the settings directly from the XML files, which should speed up things on my side. Already tested with 2.1 and is much much better. However, per Jack's indication, I will skip these files, as the next set of files will feature the DLC cars (and might as well update then).

Also, wheel configuration can now be browsed, and if you're logged in, favourite. Favourited set ups will show up on a special list above everything else. I think this route is better than having likes. (And I am in Britain, so is favourite, not favorite :P)

Oh yeah, setups are hidden by default. If you want your setup to be visible, there's a check box at the end to make it so. This is so work in progress setups are not visible.

This is not the end however, and more things will come when necessary:)

The big 2.0 is out! Not that big for you guys, but big for me.
From now one, I will be able to import the settings directly from the XML files, which should speed up things on my side. Already tested with 2.1 and is much much better. However, per Jack's indication, I will skip these files, as the next set of files will feature the DLC cars (and might as well update then).

Also, wheel configuration can now be browsed, and if you're logged in, favourite. Favourited set ups will show up on a special list above everything else. I think this route is better than having likes. (And I am in Britain, so is favourite, not favorite :P)

Oh yeah, setups are hidden by default. If you want your setup to be visible, there's a check box at the end to make it so. This is so work in progress setups are not visible.

This is not the end however, and more things will come when necessary:)

Thank you Jose. The wheel settings are handy, especially being able to see others. I will share my setup once I can confirm the numbers.

New update today:
2nd October 2015 - 2.4
- Confirmation dialog when applying a setup version to all cars.
- New option under Profile to remove the setup from all cars.
- Favourite car and Active Setup buttons in Car Setup have been switched around, as I got a few reports of people hitting the wrong button by mistake. If this becomes an issue, I will add an option so each user can choose the preferable order of the buttons.
- Notification system to let you know of new updates (only for logged in users). Once you load a new page or dismiss the notifications, they will now show again, but can be viewed on the notification page (accessible from the footer link).
- Thanks to Nacho Alvarez for the ideias.

Can we have global based on steering used? I have a G29 and I'm willing to test all of these changes since Pcars feels unreal to me in default settings you steer way more in reality so the car in game would respond!

Latest Posts

Back