Universal FFB Settings for PS4/XB1 WebAppXBOne 

Im sorry Guys but after Patch 2.0 on X1 Steering with the TX wheel was never the same for me. There was never the right Balance. The force Feedback rips my arms out and I want a smoother stearing like it was in the beginning. Any clue?

Im sorry Guys but after Patch 2.0 on X1 Steering with the TX wheel was never the same for me. There was never the right Balance. The force Feedback rips my arms out and I want a smoother stearing like it was in the beginning. Any clue?
Go back to classic in the global FFB page

This is just a general FFB question - whilst driving in the rain/wet, what are you supposed to feel in the FFB? Whenever I drive in the wet, the wheel goes incredibly light and you can't really feel anything - is this supposed to happen?

Can we have global based on steering used? I have a G29 and I'm willing to test all of these changes since Pcars feels unreal to me in default settings you steer way more in reality so the car in game would respond!
What you mean by that?

This is just a general FFB question - whilst driving in the rain/wet, what are you supposed to feel in the FFB? Whenever I drive in the wet, the wheel goes incredibly light and you can't really feel anything - is this supposed to happen?
It feels a bit more loose, because of the wet surface. I think is normal behaviour.

By the way, the app has now the Jack Spades 2.4 settings.

EDIT ** _ He already responded to an email I sent him about this.. basically waiting to see if SMS will allow the console people to set it to a negative number so he does not want to change the raw data.

@Jose Mendonca - I sent you an email about this to. Just heads up, many of the cars Jack Spades uses a negative number for the Fx setting. This can't be done on consoles so he suggests we set it to 0 for these instances. This might help with torque steering for AWD cars. (wheel getting light under power) - The two classic cars he said were bugged and he was compensating for that.

Austin Martin DBR1_1959
Mercedes 300SL_W194
Audi90 IMSA GTO
Mitsubishi Lancers (all of them)

There maybe others..

Last edited:
Yeah, got that.

It is annoying that console users are limited. I can force negative values to show 0 (is easy and quick to implement), but I'll wait for the next patch. If things don't change then I'll force it to 0.
However, rest assured that no data will change, so if say in patch X they allow us to use negative values, all I have to do is remove the rule and the negative values will show in the app :)

Back