Unlikely vehicles

• Thread starter analog
  • 641 comments
^Or this

swpicsbigwheel.jpg

or this :D

sonyg.jpg

How about this;
V-TYPE7, designed by my self: won outstanding design award in "2006 Michelin Challenge Design competition" and had been shown in the North American International Auto Show, Detroit, Michigan USA.

(sorry for my bad english if you are reading those design description)

214755_1164943384_large.jpg

How about this;
V-TYPE7, designed by my self: won outstanding design award in "2006 Michelin Challenge Design competition" and had been shown in the North American International Auto Show, Detroit, Michigan USA.

(sorry for my bad english if you are reading those design description)

IMAGINE! I bet it would be a real honor to have a car YOU designed in the game!

More on topic.. i bet my little Nissan pickup will never make it into the GT roster...

97xekcfront.jpg

Unfortunately I got in a crash and nothing was left of it.
R.I.P. My little truck :(

rover-sd1-27-litre-v12_ExHJz_3868.jpg
rover-sd1-27-litre-v12c_roFcv_3868.jpg

Nows the part you say WHAT THE **** ? :dunce:

But See This
rover-sd1-27-litre-v12b_tBkzk_3868.jpg

British man creates The Merlin V12 SD1: A Rover SD1 Whit A 27 liter V12 TankEngine :crazy:
1550lb/ft of torque at 1600rpm
enough power to break 200mph mark
Jaguar V12 TH 400 transmission
Ford F150 pick-up truck back axle
the drive train has parts from a bus
Jaguar XJR wheels

Even with its 400-rpm idling speed, the engine produces more torque than the car’s original engine at redline

Heres a professional USA version :) https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=126796

Greatest manufacturer of all time? Ehhh...not in my opinion. :lol:

Porsche is the greatest ( most sucessfull) GT manufacturer in the world. No other company has close to the amount of GT race wins like Porsche does. If you like the company or not is not the point. But a GT game without Porsche is like a girl without boobs. Yea she can still be fun but its just not the same ;)

Porsche is the greatest ( most sucessfull) GT manufacturer in the world. No other company has close to the amount of GT race wins like Porsche does. If you like the company or not is not the point. But a GT game without Porsche is like a girl without boobs. Yea she can still be fun but its just not the same ;)

A RUF is fine too...

...maybe better.

To be honest, there are quite a few British cars that wouldn't grace any GT game.

This wouldn't be a likely addition to Gran Turismo 5, would it?

ROVER-214-i--1993-1996-.jpg

Haha good call on the Diving Simulator lol, That said the Rinspeed Squba cant really be classed as a Lotus as that would be like saying the Hennessey Venom GT is a Lotus lol

Haha good call on the Diving Simulator lol, That said the Rinspeed Squba cant really be classed as a Lotus as that would be like saying the Hennessey Venom GT is a Lotus lol

Darn it, oh well :)

Although I have to say that most Rinspeed creations would be unlikely to feature in GT 5.

I also get the feeling we won't be seeing this in GT5 any time soon, or GT6, GT7, GT8.....maybe GT9 but I'm not sure. GT9 should be the equivalent of free tickets forever, for any car in the world, for any track in the world! :lol:
thunderbolt02.jpg

Back