Unlikely vehicles

• Thread starter analog
  • 641 comments
Who can name the movie this comes from?:)
toyz0039391wv.jpg

chucky ? Wanna Play :mad:

I was just thinking of another car I have never seen in a racing game, but would be kind of cool. Rolls Royce. Now, I am not usually a fan of Rolls Royce and I know that they do not supply any means of racing performance. But it would be cool to have one in GT5. Just a thought..... But it probably won't happen.

I was just thinking of another car I have never seen in a racing game, but would be kind of cool. Rolls Royce. Now, I am not usually a fan of Rolls Royce and I know that they do not supply any means of racing performance. But it would be cool to have one in GT5. Just a thought..... But it probably won't happen.

If the VW bus can make it I don't see why a Rolls woudn't fit. Some cars in GT have no racing performance value at all, they are simply neat to collect them. I bet we wont see and Rolls Royces in GT5 but I wouldn't mind one or two. Although the Phantom has a V12 engine and gobs of power. Not exactly a racecar but still powerful. It'll hit sixty in under six seconds and has almost 500 horsepower and over 500 foot pounds of torque.

Although strictly speaking still a car ( and not exactly great looking ;)) but it is powered by a 27 litre V12 Rolls-Royce Merlin engine from a Spitfire.
The creator was even sued by Rolls-Royce for using their grill and mascotte ( which you can see he lost ).

merlin-v12-beast.jpg

A lot, probably most, of Luigi Colani's creations could be eligible for this thread on looks alone ( not necessarily positive most of the time ) but i chose 2 of his truck designs ( look at those rotating windshield wipers ).

colani_truck.jpg

Bikes belong in TT and i'd love to see some of those sidecar racing bikes mainly because of the possibilities of a 2-player co-op gameplay option riding the same bike, but unlikely so i post one here.

sidecar+racing+066+dave+johnson.JPG

John Dodd = genius. 'Nuff said.

Back