Unlimited number of engine swaps

• Thread starter Szami67
  • 792 comments
I am not criticising you at all but what are you going to do with all those engines?
I don't have as many as Vule, but for me it was not about getting engines; I'm not that interested in engine swapping. But you could not get the 4-star tickets without alternating them with 6-star engine tickets. And the 4-star tickets were the payload. They had:
  • Cash: I must have made around 50-70m credits - bought cars regularly, so not sure exactly how much;
  • Cars: I now have 720 cars... Many duplicates of course, but hopefully we can sell them at some point and help pay for the ridiculously prices LCD cars. If not, no biggie. There were meh cars (I have about 10 X-Bows), but also great ones (I got a few 1m and 3m credit LMPs as gifts);
  • Upgrades: I may not need them and some are low value, but I have the option of some 'free' upgrades on many cars now.
  • And of course the real gold, nay platinum, multiple invitations to buy exclusive cars I already own...:D
Off topic, nice to get another Cr2m this morning for being within 3% of #1 in the Alsace time trial.

Last edited:
Mine was a 3-star with Cr10k. I would write an angrily worded letter to Kaz, but I'm busy baby-sitting my Pan Am afk script... ;)

This is an interesting topic. I was previously not interested in using an AFK for grinding races, so I never went there.

ENTER MENU BOOK GLITCH here.

Now I love the script concept and have everything set up on my laptop. Grinding is a breeze. I wonder how many others were brought to the dark side by the glitch.

(yes @VolusiaF30 I'm looking at you!)

Earlier in this thread I predicted that I would most likely be set for life by the time this glitch is patched out. However this turns out to be far from the truth.

I would estimate that I have earned just over 100m from this glitch, plus another ~50 gift cars added to my Pokedex free of charge. My current balance is 67,627,995 Cr., which is barely enough to buy all the remaining 89 cars from Brand Central (total cost: 66,817,000 Cr.). Many of these are Gr.1/Gr.X/VGT cars costing 1m each, while the cheapest one is the roadgoing BMW M4 at 120k.

However this does not include the cars I'm still missing from the LCD, most notably the McLaren F1 which on its own is going to cost 20m. And even if I had accumulated just enough to buy all of those as well I would still have nothing left for tuning parts.

So yeah, I would definitely have prefered the fix to this glitch to come a little bit later, though I'm grateful nonetheless. If anything, the fact that I had my PS4 exploit it for days on end and still don't have enough money to buy all the cars goes to show what ridiculous of a task it would be to acquire a full collection via natural gameplay.
Grinding to collect all the cars yes too boring but at the end you feel much better. I need to get only 15 cars and then 433 cars will be finished.

I wonder how many others were brought to the dark side by the glitch
I was one of them. Same as you, I was never interested in afk stuff until the ticket glitch. I used to do Sardegna rally for grinding money, then the Tomahawk at Tokyo when it was paying well, and then after the glitch was fixed, did it with a 'normal' car.

Then looked into AHK to benefit from the ticket mess. With that gone and having tinkered with the ahk ticket code/script to suit my set-up, I thought I'd look into Pan Am. The Septomor script doesn't quite work for me - always gets stuck somewhere in race 1 replay - so I reworked the igoticecream ticket script to take me from the replay screen through into race 2, then back out and back into race 1, at which point I activate Septomor's script again. Bit of a drag, but a few clicks every 7 or 8 minutes with mostly 52.5Cr and sometimes 35Cr for the effort, is worth it. Just do it off my own laptop while I work on my work one.

Ten cars still to get to get at all of them, but it will be around Cr143m for those ten.

This is an interesting topic. I was previously not interested in using an AFK for grinding races, so I never went there.

ENTER MENU BOOK GLITCH here.

Now I love the script concept and have everything set up on my laptop. Grinding is a breeze. I wonder how many others were brought to the dark side by the glitch.

(yes @VolusiaF30 I'm looking at you!)
Has no one told you they fixed the exploit in the update? May as well un-set it up :lol:

Are you aware, that each time you start the game you can again reclaim for
"Extra Menu No. 1: Collection: Toyota 86" and
"Extra Menu No. 3: Collection: Rotary Engine"
a 4 and a 6 stars roulette ticket? 🙂

At "Extra Menu No. 2: Collection: Honda Type R" this does not work.

UPDATE (thanks to LOonIE, AutumnalGlow and watto79):
It adds a new NSX Gr.B to your garage each time! (It only make sense if we can sell the gift cars. It couldn't be in GTS.)

Go to the Cafe, select My Collection, select Extra Menus (even if it is greyed out).
Open the 1st and the 3rd extra menus. You do not have to watch through, you just have to enter and exit.
Quit Cafe, go to the Garage. In the gifts there are the 2 tickets!

UPDATE (thanks to hardvibes):
You don't need to quit the game. Just do it one at the time:
Go to 1 --> open it --> back to main menu --> garage, collect the 4 star prize
Go to 3 --> open it --> back to main menu --> garage, collect the 6 star prize
And again, and again... until: 😉

This doesn’t work anymore. Think update got rid of it. That’s BS. I moved in June so wasn’t playing games but packing and more packing. Undo the fix dammit.

Oh heart broken that glitch that leaked from one of the moron developers for his buddies never trickled down to oh no what will I do, the game is so hard I really needed to have a work around.

Oh heart broken that glitch that leaked from one of the moron developers for his buddies never trickled down to oh no what will I do, the game is so hard I really needed to have a work around.
Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Back