M mjmueller69 Messages 16 Dec 7, 2010 #1 Are all tracks and modes open right away online, or do I need to race Arcade to open them? Thank you, mj
Are all tracks and modes open right away online, or do I need to race Arcade to open them? Thank you, mj
Mad1723 Premium Messages 318 Canada Messages Mad1723 Messages Mad1723 Dec 7, 2010 #2 mjmueller69 Are all tracks and modes open right away online, or do I need to race Arcade to open them? Thank you, mj Click to expand... Tracks like the Top Gear Test Track and the Nordschleife are unlocked through their respective Special events in the A-Spec mode, but most of the other tracks are unlocked from the get go
mjmueller69 Are all tracks and modes open right away online, or do I need to race Arcade to open them? Thank you, mj Click to expand... Tracks like the Top Gear Test Track and the Nordschleife are unlocked through their respective Special events in the A-Spec mode, but most of the other tracks are unlocked from the get go