Unlocking cars Official Thread

• Thread starter amar212
  • 79 comments
Basically I unlocked each of the cars by winning each race in challenge mode. They unlocked in the order that they are listed in the trophy races from memory (or was a very similar order).

Can also confirm 22 cars in this game only. A screen you come across doing the trophy races confirms this that states that "win races in trophy mode to unlock all 22 cars" (or was something similar to this)

I think it's 24 cars, J-PaP.

Here's the list, taken from an old thread I created (FC car list - not wishlist):

I - "Title" car

- F430 Challenge

II - Unlockable cars shown in the official website (21)

- F348 Challenge
- F348 TB
- F355 Challenge
- F355 GTB
- F360
- F360 GT
- F430 GT2
- F550 M
- F550 GT
- F575 M
- F575 GTC
- F40
- F50
- FXX
- F250 TR
- F250 LM
- F250 GTO
- F365 GTB4
- F512 M
- F512 S
- F333SP

III - Other cars already unlocked by players (2)

- F348 Berlinetta
- F355 Berlinetta

I don't have my "all cars unlocked" game save now (I erased it and started a new game recently), but if anyone has won the "collector's card", please check your garage to confirm this list.

i have all the cars unlocked (as well as trophy/card)

22 cars. 24 if you count the 3 variants of the f430 (italy/america/europe)

Here is my car list (sorry in order purchased)

F430 challenge
348tb
348 challenge
512s
f355 challenge
512m
365gtb/4 comp
f50
f355 berlinetta
575 gtc
550 maranello
360 modena
360 gt
550 maranello gt
f430 gt2
f40
250 tessa rossa
575m maranello
fxx
250 gto
250 lm
f333sp

I think it's possible to unlock the cars in a variety of ways. I have only done a few trophy events (generally, If I'm not online I run Quick Races where I can choose exactly the format of the racing) but I think I unlocked all the cars just in Challenge mode (not 100% sure of this though).

It looks like I'm down to my final two cars. The 575M and the 355GTB. Anyone remember how they unlocked these? From earlier in the thread it looks like I might be able to get the 575M in the 550M GT trophy race. Didn't see anything about the 355GTB.

Edit:

So the 355GTB listed on the website is actually the berlinetta? So now I have all 22 cars that J-PaP lists plus the 599 but I don't have the collector's trophy. Anyone else have this happen or are there more cars?

Last edited:
Yea i heard this is a bug somewhere i think but i cant speak from experience...

i havnt got all cars yet but how do i get the 599?

I believe that the 599 is only available in the NA version. If you preordered from gamestop they gave you a code. The code appears to work no matter where you bought the game from (I bought mine from Zellars).

Ah well i am in the UK :( That seems a bit unfair...

Trust me, you're not missing too much. It's really fast but too big and heavy to toss around. Drive the 575M and imagine it has more power and it's pretty close.

What is the code for the 599? Anyone have it? Where do I enter it to get it? In the game? On line? Thanks. So far I have 23 cars and have only completed 2 challenge and 4 trophy events. Im in NA(North America). So, the enzo is not in the game, just the FXX? What is the highest number of cars anyone has unlocked?

Sorry for the epic gravedig everyone but I have a problem that was mentioned here but never cleared up.

I've just unlocked and bought the last car, but no collector trophy or card... I did download and install the DLC cars fairly early on in my save, please tell me this hasn't upset the game so I have to start all over again?! I've been playing this solidly since friday and have almost finished all the Trophy races (four left), I don't think I could do all this all over again!

Sorry for the epic gravedig everyone but I have a problem that was mentioned here but never cleared up.

I've just unlocked and bought the last car, but no collector trophy or card... I did download and install the DLC cars fairly early on in my save, please tell me this hasn't upset the game so I have to start all over again?! I've been playing this solidly since friday and have almost finished all the Trophy races (four left), I don't think I could do all this all over again!

The same happened to me after i got the last car it dident give me the card. But then for some reason after i finished all the challenge seasons i got it.

Oh yeah... I got it after completing one more Trophy season after unlocking all the cars. Odd, but then given the overall finish of the game I'm not surprised there would be something weird going on.

It is my understanding that if your on the podium at the seventh race for each challenge you win a car. Italy=365 GTB/4 Europe=333SP NA=FXX The seventh race for each challenge is always at Mugello by the way. So get good there. See my cheat for getting pole.

More data:

512M-podium finish at vallelunga-italian challenge
F50-podium finish at misano-european challenge
333SP-podium finish at mugello-european challenge
FXX-podium finish at mugello-na challenge
250LM-podium finish at california-na challenge
250TR-podium finish at redwood park-na challenge
250GTO-podium finish at mont tremblant-na challenge

Back