italian06 Messages 533 England Messages theitalian06 Jun 6, 2014 #1 Anybody know of unusual cars that are good at certain pp like I was just doing the ford ka and vauxhall tigra which are good at 450-500pp. Cheers
Anybody know of unusual cars that are good at certain pp like I was just doing the ford ka and vauxhall tigra which are good at 450-500pp. Cheers
Sick Cylinder Messages 5,282 Messages Sick_Cylinder Jun 7, 2014 #2 italian06 Anybody know of unusual cars that are good at certain pp like I was just doing the ford ka and vauxhall tigra which are good at 450-500pp. Cheers Click to expand... The Renault 8 Gordini is amazing at Tsukuba with its tight corners. Sorry I can't remember the PP.
italian06 Anybody know of unusual cars that are good at certain pp like I was just doing the ford ka and vauxhall tigra which are good at 450-500pp. Cheers Click to expand... The Renault 8 Gordini is amazing at Tsukuba with its tight corners. Sorry I can't remember the PP.