Update 1.06 Discussion

• Thread starter Vagabond
  • 433 comments
not to throw out wild speculations, but could it be Imola? Senna history fits, pits seem about right

For somewhat sensitive reasons given the significant roll it played (and given what this year marks), now would not be a great time at the moment to have that track.

For somewhat sensitive reasons given the significant roll it played (and given what this year marks), now would not be a great time at the moment to have that track.
That is one of the reasons I suggested it, Especially if they are waiting until May to release it.
If it were to be released I would hope you will have the option of no chicanes.

That is one of the reasons I suggested it, Especially if they are waiting until May to release it.

What reason would they have to do that though? Again, that would just seem insensitive to release it instead of interlagos. if Kaz is supposedly the Senna fan he says he is, I don't think even he would jeopardise the relationship he has established with the Senna Foundation (and a much more prominent Brazilian fanbase) in releasing that. Not sure I'd like you suggestion to come true, you're just asking for massive backlash.

I think this is High Speed Ring
Good God, say it ain't so Kaz
facepalm.gif
Better pray it's just a picture and not the actual track we're driving on.

Another glitch I've discovered, I've realised that Arcade Mode doesn't work and it will crash. At least when you choose Autumn Ring Mini and the KTM X-Bow

Good God, say it ain't so Kaz
facepalm.gif
Better pray it's just a picture and not the actual track we're driving on.
Well, there are multiple rounds, perhaps the 1st round is driving the Leaf at High Speed Ring, then moving on to other tracks, which my wishful thinking has dictated are Seattle, Interlagos, Red Rock Valley and Zahara de la Sierra :dopey:

That's a good point about it starting out simple. Just imagine the sound of the Leaf on the long straight though. :indiff: Maybe it'll be like last year though and start out with just sections of track.

I think this is High Speed Ring

Nah, can't be. Its pretty much missing everything else. Besides (apart from the GT5 Seasonal on the course maker track), when has the GT Academy time trail ever taken place on a fictional circuit?

Back