UPDATE 1.06 is now LIVE.. New features are in OP

• Thread starter JohnCitizen
  • 1,256 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
This must be region specific because I been getting paint chips as well as museum cards at logon for many weeks. I can't remember, but i think since v1.05

I also thought this was something everybody had by now.. :S
Is it a regional thing?

UCD and Garage a few details changed like:

you see at ucd, if you already own a car.

It figures. This is one of the things I really wanted to have. Of course now that I have every car, they finally do it! :banghead:

Running a B-spec Indy Dream Car right now... and maybe it's just me, but my bob seems to be more fearless now. He's going nuts ramming into the backs of the other cars, where before it seems he would slow right down until he found the right time to pass.

US users always got paints and museum cards. For whatever reason, the game never said that you were getting the paints, but it still gave them to you.

I've noticed that, if you change tires, your performance pts will go down in the setting menu after you click "exit" but on your current performance (where the car goes in a circular motion), it stays to what it was before changing the tires. (I'm using a Subaru and it has 603 pts, when I change to sports tires, it drops down to 549 or something but stays at 603 pts in the other screen, even if you load the tuning screen and come back, bug maybe ?)

In the new seasonal races, the RX-7 race takes place on Eiffel 102D. Where did that track pop up from?

In the new seasonal races, the RX-7 race takes place on Eiffel 102D. Where did that track pop up from?

My guess is that those tracks are random, it comes from the course maker, I think.

US users always got paints and museum cards. For whatever reason, the game never said that you were getting the paints, but it still gave them to you.

I've only gotten cards. I must of missed something.

When selecting a b-spec driver you'll have "Prize" written far down on the selection menu. The word also has three dots beside it.

Hmm, wonder what they are there for?

I noticed there's a fixed scrollbar in Course Maker options. This might hint that more could come in future patches.

I've only gotten cards. I must of missed something.

Go check your number of paint chips. If you're right you should have less paint chips than cars. If you've been getting them you'll most likely have more paint chips by ALOT.

Ok, my BOB is having waaaay too much fun slamming into every car on the track. He'll keep his foot to floor for the entire track, and god help it if another AI car gets in the way :D lol

When selecting a b-spec driver you'll have "Prize" written far down on the selection menu. The word also has three dots beside it.

Hmm, wonder what they are there for?

most likely the prize for remote racing someone else's bob?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back