Update 1.07 Undocumented Changes Thread - Sneak Peak at GTA Final Round in OP!!!

I never knew Canuck Beavers were so well endowed! It's a well known fact that Murican Beavers are lacking in this department........thanks Obama! :lol:

Canadian Beavers Invade Russia
Beavers Kill Man in Belarus

This is why we don't need a big armed forces. When we don't like someone, we just send over a covert team, drop of a couple of dozen beavers, give it a couple of decades and job well done.

The Canadian beavers were brought to Finland and Sweden in the 1950s and 1960s, where there was no population of beavers. Since they did not have any natural enemies in these areas, they quickly extended theirliving areas. There are currently up to 20 thousand Canadian beavers in the north of Russia, and scientists say that they are going to move further south.

Beavers introduced to the continent in the 50's and 60's (height of the cold war)...Berlin Wall falls in 1989....just sayin'...
smiley-taunt001.gif

We must have had a beef with Argentina at one point because they are next!!

Not familiar with this car. Can anyone else confirm this is something new? And by fix do you mean it now pops up over a certain speed, whereas it didn't before?
Exactly, before 1.07 the wing on the 4.2 did not used to come up at all at any speed, now it comes up at about 70mph and goes back down when speed decreases. The 5.2 R8 always worked as it should. Been waiting for someone else to confirm so I know I'm not going crazy or I wasn't just me.

Latest Posts

Back