Update 1.07

• Thread starter MatskiMonk
  • 384 comments
Anybody know how big the Mercedes Vision GT update was? This is almost a Gb and I don't think it was that big. There is definitely some hidden stuff in here, especially after what amar212 said. We need the undocumented changes to 1.07 thread asap!

New features added to "Replay" and "Watch Race" modes

- Button controls can now be used to: Switch between "Full View" and "Live Timing"; to turn the "Driver List Display" ON/OFF; to switch the "Information Display" and to change the target car.

- The "Keyboard Switching Feature" has been added. A USB keyboard can be used to switch the "Information Display" and to change the view.

This will make for cleaner videography, I'm thinking. :cheers:

Anybody know how big the Mercedes Vision GT update was? This is almost a Gb and I don't think it was that big. There is definitely some hidden stuff in here

Yeh for sure, I think all previous updates have been no larger than 250 MB

BMW don't have detailed cockpit its same as Benz. I read somewhere but it was wrong information, sorry guys. I was so disappointed when start race and see that cockpit is black siluete... :(

BMW don't have detailed cockpit its same as Benz. I read somewhere but it was wrong information, sorry guys. I was so disappointed when start race and see that cockpit is black siluete... :(

Best-Cry-Ever.gif

Anybody know how big the Mercedes Vision GT update was? This is almost a Gb and I don't think it was that big. There is definitely some hidden stuff in here, especially after what amar212 said. We need the undocumented changes to 1.07 thread asap!

Day One Patch (1.01) 1.2GB with many fixes.

The GT Academy button in the Special Events section has been removed. Hopefully this is just because the servers are down and it'll be visible again once they're back up.

Anyone else having problems with their Driving Force GT's?
Weirdly enough ever since I've updated the game to 1.07 the wheel doesn't calibrate at all. It calibrates on my PC, and the USB ports also recognise USB sticks.

HELLLP! :(

Back