Update 1.07

• Thread starter MatskiMonk
  • 384 comments
Physics has changed, I'm 3s a lap quicker on Silverstone with the Red Bull. (farming for the BMW)

Perhaps something is different with the traction control....

Anyone else having problems with their Driving Force GT's?
Weirdly enough ever since I've updated the game to 1.07 the wheel doesn't calibrate at all. It calibrates on my PC, and the USB ports also recognise USB sticks.

HELLLP! :(
I hope not, or I'm waiting to install until there's a fix...

Physics has changed, I'm 3s a lap quicker on Silverstone with the Red Bull. (farming for the BMW)

Perhaps something is different with the traction control....
why are you grinding on Silverstone ? nurb GP has more money and its a MUCH shorter race

Regarding the BMW trailer, does spray happen in some cases on the Nurburgring such as in Free Run? As I remember there being no spray on some wet races I have had there

Maintenance ended, prompts for hotfix. Let's see :dopey:

Senna trailer gone, Academy back, new seasonals with BMW and a Drift Trial.

Last edited:
Watched the Senna content, which made the GT:A button reappear, then was prompted to update. Upon reboot, Senna content is missing.

Judging from the Senna video it seems the Senna Car Content will be 4 cars.

Kart
Formula Ford (maybe)
Formula 3 car
Lotus JPS 97/T

The Kart, Formula 3 and 97/T are clearly being driven in game so it seems we will be getting those cars by the end of the month.

4 cars and 2 old tracks with a possibility of Interlagos all for free?... I don't think GT Planet has the right to complain anymore. :P

Judging from the Senna video it seems the Senna Car Content will be 4 cars.

Kart
Formula Ford (maybe)
Formula 3 car
Lotus JPS 97/T

The Kart, Formula 3 and 97/T are clearly being driven in game so it seems we will be getting those cars by the end of the month.

4 cars and 2 old tracks with a possibility of Interlagos all for free?... I don't think GT Planet has the right to complain anymore. :P
So a few cars and tracks make up for all the bugs?

So a few cars and tracks make up for all the bugs?

2nter13.jpg

Stop complaining.

... I don't think GT Planet has the right to complain anymore. :P

Correct, GT Planet won't complain but there are still a lot of GT6 players that will.

I can't wait to see what they have stuffed up this time ;-) So remember, log on early tomorrow to get the hotfix patch :-)

Back