Update 1.09 what did it bring?

• Thread starter GEO_2009
  • 254 comments
Not what I intended for this thread, if a mod would like to lock it feel free an my sincere apologies for having to do so.

I dont blame exploiters. The grind would not be so bad if it relied HEAVILY on repetition and making the rewards feel cheap. GT2 had the best grinding. Atleast it felt satisfying and even though you worked for it, it didn't seem that long to reach your goal.

A game like GT is about short term and long term goals. Short time is getting that car you want, long term is reaching 100%, plus the best car in the game.

The problem is in GT5, the short term goals are very far out of reach, and very far in between.

At least the glitch os over. Right? I'm going to get on tomorrow and find a good ol' classic race on Nurburgring!

Not what I intended for this thread, if a mod would like to lock it feel free an my sincere apologies for having to do so.

We might need to. I've noticed a spark occur when Player7996 responded with a defending note to Shadow Wulf when he started getting a little rude by saying,

You do realize their country was hit by a massive earthquake immediately followed by a tsunami, right?

You could hear a tad of getting all in your face attitude there.

Ok guys that's enough, don't go to far and your already off topic. Don't complain or yell at me for calling you out, some of you did nothing so don't go after me.

EliteDreamer
At least the glitch os over. Right? I'm going to get on tomorrow and find a good ol' classic race on Nurburgring!

I'm gonna call that there will be a new track short cut glitch tomorrow. :lol: hope not.

Crooooooow
We might need to. I've noticed a spark occur when Player7996 responded with a defending note to Shadow Wulf when he started getting a little rude by saying,

You could hear a tad of getting all in your face attitude there.

I'm sorry if I got all sparked up. Had to deal with some health issues of my grandma and it's been somewhat frustrating.

I think it's going to be an American track now. Maybe Mazda Raceway becuase the corkscrew may have secrets, who knows. Hopefully the next glitch (Of course there's going to be one) will be patched as fast as it came.

Yeah sure... And it never crossed your limited minds or your insensible hearts the possibility that PD's crew may have lost loved ones whom did not live in Tokyo ? Not to mention all the problems even Tokyo is enduring right now.

That could be true. But, you don't need to be throwing insults now.

If I was a moderator, I would close this thread, because some people don't know how to keep their temper under control.

I'm sorry if I got all sparked up. Had to deal with some health issues of my grandma and it's been somewhat frustrating.

Hope you Grandmother will get better soon. Our hopes and wishes are for you.
You were defending your rights. The other guy started the spark and could have caused a fire.

Last edited:
hoobdeebla
Off topic, but how old? My great-grandma is 107 and still going (fairly) strong!:)

In her 90's. But the last couple of years haven't been to good. Wow that's amazing that she's 107.

I have a feeling Polyphony Digital will change a few standard cars to premium cars in the update. I got another feeling that the Bugatti Veyron will change to a premium. Since there are many requests for that.

Back