Update 1.10 (and 1.11) Undocumented Changes Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 579 comments
  • 131,747 views
I'm pretty sure its always been like that.
Maybe I'm thinking about the 2009 version.

Edit:
2009 Version
image.jpg​
 
Last edited:
^Was that picture 2009 or 2013 version? :confused:
 
I think this is new...
There is a combo box when you go into the car dealership. So that you can search manufacturers in alphabetical order rather than scrolling to the geographical region.
 
I think this is new...
There is a combo box when you go into the car dealership. So that you can search manufacturers in alphabetical order rather than scrolling to the geographical region.
That's been there since 1.08 I think. Am I right???
 
I think this is new...
There is a combo box when you go into the car dealership. So that you can search manufacturers in alphabetical order rather than scrolling to the geographical region.
That's been there since 1.01.
 
untitled-336eyv.jpg




untitled-27ac02.jpg





Good enough for you, Sir? :nervous:
Before anybody asks the Community and League of Champions modes have been there since day 1 :gtpflag:


B_Spec and Course Maker are both present but I think all the info is GT5 leftovers.


This track also seem to be placed at Zahara De La Sierra, Spain. (26 km)

bv87MNq.jpg
 
Back