Update 1.10 (and 1.11) Undocumented Changes Thread

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 579 comments
The 'N20 icon-flashing bug', is that where - after use (pressing the designated button) - the icon keeps flashing back and forth between red & white ?.

Because I still see that happening in a variety of cars of mine, and at first I thought it was just a sticky-button issue, but switching button-designation didn't seem to make a difference.

And there's rumours of new custom windscreen banners. Even then, expect more GT6 racing series to have rounds at "Zahara", "Circuito de la Sierra" or similar.
Wait what about windshield banners? Where is this rumor from!

Wait what about windshield banners? Where is this rumor from!

The car numbers thread.

In the future, doesn't look like its all in place just yet. Looks like we will get custom licence plates and custom window banners. A friend who can see the matrix told me its been partially added. He also saw that the racing numbers and caliper painting was partially added in 1.09.

It has been the normal occurance for PD to add in stuff for release an update or 2 in advance to get ready for realeasing it.

Maybe we will see these features in 1.11 or 1.12

PD has been continuously adding new stuff, unexpected stuff and it is nice to see they are being extremely generous. I don't know of any other game getting this much add on content so regularly all free of charge. PD is making up for GT5P & GT5 in a big way.

The 'N20 icon-flashing bug', is that where - after use (pressing the designated button) - the icon keeps flashing back and forth between red & white ?.

Because I still see that happening in a variety of cars of mine, and at first I thought it was just a sticky-button issue, but switching button-designation didn't seem to make a difference.
Yes

@Ameer67 - When viewing replays of offline Free Runs featuring Premium cars with Drivers Eye View selected, you now get the same HUD dials as with Normal View. It looks really awful! I'm gonna give PD the benefit of the doubt & say that this must be a bug.

:(

Last edited:
Nissan 2020 VGT has a working KERS style system, to use it press the button that you have assigned for nitro (for most people that is R1). Where there is a noticeable speed difference, when the extra power from the batteries is in use vs. when its not in use. @GT5photomatic has also confirmed this too.
I have corrected my post to reflect this

VBR
@Ameer67 - When viewing replays of offline Free Runs with Drivers Eye View selected, you now get the same HUD dials as with Normal View. It looks really awful! I'm gonna give PD the benefit of the doubt & say that this must be a bug.

:(
You must be driving standards.

Though I must ask, did you just drove a Prowler, the standard with premium interior?

You must be driving standards.

Though I must ask, did you just drove a Prowler, the standard with premium interior?

No, they were not Standards, & I was not driving them. They were Premium cars, & I was viewing a replay of a Free Run with Drivers Eye View selected. The HUD is normal when you're driving, but is different after the 1.10 update when viewing replays in Drivers Eye View. If edited my first post to avoid confusion.

VBR
No, they were not Standards, & I was not driving them. They were Premium cars, & I was viewing a replay of a Free Run with Drivers Eye View selected. The HUD is normal when you're driving, but is different after the 1.10 update when viewing replays in Drivers Eye View. If edited my first post to avoid confusion.
What car do you drive?

When brake discs are started to glow "hot red" during heavy breaking?
Just wondered that when looking replay of Tokyo seasonal with new vision car, no ABS.

What car do you drive?

I wasn't driving any car, I was watching replays of Free Runs with in car view. The cars in the replays were the KTM X-Bow Street, & the Aston Martin V12 Vantage.

Go check it for yourself.

👍

When game started to simulate hot brake discs? They are now changing their color under heavy brake, color simulates hot material as glowing in red color.
It was in GT5:

pug9082thumb.jpg

You posted the same link thrice, repeating it won't make it true, you know?

I know what KERS is, and you missed my point, KERS (what gets the energy) =/= push-to-pass (what uses the energy, used by the driver with a button push).
Again, besides braking or decelerating, there's nothing a driver can do to accumulate Kinetic energy... why do you think the term "recovery" is used?

Ford VGT confirmed.
where at?

I know what KERS is, and you missed my point, KERS (what gets the energy) =/= push-to-pass (what uses the energy, used by the driver with a button push).
Again, besides braking or decelerating, there's nothing a driver can do to accumulate Kinetic energy... why do you think the term "recovery" is used?

where at?
I think he was joking...

where at?

my original response was related to having a button to release the stored energy not about how it was generated;) but you probably didn't even look at what I was responding to.
I didn't mean to post the same link 3 times but sometimes errors happen.

The car numbers thread.

Yep, this was from an old update:

NumberPlateCustomizable
DeckenCustomizable
WindowStickerCustomizable

Now in 1.10:

Decken_No_Installed.None Fitted
Decken_Normal_Setup.Normal
Default.Default
Design_A.Type A
Design_B.Type B
Design_C.Type C