Update 1.10 Discussion

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 893 comments
And my PS3 froze at the sparkles whilst trying to update. -____-

Has this happened to anyone else? Or is this a sign of my PS3 dying? :scared:
It happened whilst trying to update BO2 as well. O_O

As I do after every update, I will check for sounds and glitchy instruments. And... it took 15 minutes to reach 25%, which means I'll be sitting here waiting for at least an hour :(

And my PS3 froze at the sparkles whilst trying to update. -____-

Has this happened to anyone else? Or is this a sign of my PS3 dying? :scared:
It happened whilst trying to update BO2 as well. O_O
Sometimes it happens if you don't hit X fast enough. It's extremely random though.

Chameleon said - PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOUR INTERNET PROVIDER/MODEM IS!!! dual band wireless AC 1750 modem / router D-Link . ISP - Adam Internet ( owned by iinet) :cheers:

Finished with update on one PS3, two to go. Took about 30 min. But now it is installing it. And it will take about 30 min says PS3

Do I nead update all the PS3, in my multi-monitor setup? Or is it enough updating the main PS3?

Cameleon said - PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOUR INTERNET PROVIDER/MODEM IS!!! dual band wireless AC 1750 modem / router D-Link . ISP - Adam Internet ( owned by iinet) :cheers:
sorry to ask, but how much would this actually cost?

Really? 2GB for a couple cars, data for painted calipers and data for more numbers? Oh, PD... tell us your secret.

"We hear you want to paint your cars with a livery editor, so we've allowed you to paint brake calipers!"

:lol:

Eh, a step in the right direction at least, and there's bound to be more than they're letting on, what with the size of this update...

Shiny brakes, some numbers, and two VGTs? Not even worth turning the PS3 on for.

The VGTs are nice, but I'm not switching on *just* for that. They'll still be there in a few weeks when something worthwhile comes along.
I respect your opinion on this being a lackluster update but I think this update is absolutely awesome, and yes, I am so bored with GT6 that new number options and paintable brake calipers gets me excited, do not judge me haha

"We hear you want to paint your cars with a livery editor, so we've allowed you to paint brake calipers!"

:lol:

Eh, a step in the right direction at least, and there's bound to be more than they're letting on, what with the size of this update...
It is a step in the right direction, but the best start, for in my opinion would be to allow us to at least changed the color of the stripes, not just black/white depending on the tone of the color we choose.

Really? 2GB for a couple cars, data for painted calipers and data for more numbers? Oh, PD... tell us your secret.
Allot of people think that its the 1080P+ 5 min videos that come with the VGT's. But I agree, there's something slightly odd about it, and frankly, if it is the video's then I DO NOT WANT THEM THANK-YOU! :lol:

Can anyone report back with any cars that can now have numbers changed and what the 'base sheet designs' are? I'm really curious :)

Back